Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

no mental disorder almost in every serial pl do same.

Suicide kar lain g ya obsessed dikhen g pl. Asa na ho to serial mein aur show bhi kea Karen.

there is no love if there is no madness. those are series, unfortunately we all watch them. it happens in every series, I hope this series will skip it.
zajedno thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rasku

Isliye ... Ek new male entry for vani is so welcome at this point ... I want to see raghav releaved from all loops from vani happily and work for making his marriage to mishri a successful one

that would be ideal, although I think it will unfold here like in other series., deep guilt will make Raghav drive Mishri away so that he can be with Vanna.
zajedno thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeenaRM

it's going to be too much emotional for raghav and mishri to realise their love because both r attached to vani and don't want to hurt her.πŸ€”

that's exactly what I think, they will sacrifice themselves to make Vanna happy.

zajedno thumbnail

Originally posted by: Utkarsha999

Vani and mishri both girls are innocent only Raghav is problematic character here

One side he claimed that he loves only vani but other side he has weird type of obsession with mishri smiley44

it's really hard to decide. On the one hand, he would have a peaceful life with Vanna, and on the other hand, marriage with Mishri would only bring him trouble. hahaha very complicated for him to decide.
MeenaRM thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zajedno

that's exactly what I think, they will sacrifice themselves to make Vanna happy.

Mee too feel d same raghav and mishri going to hide their love for vani being vani positive dey can't express to their love
zajedno thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rasku

That's why if new guy comes for vani... Raghav and mishri do not feel guilty for being in love with each other... .new guys in vani's life ... Vani also shld be married to that guy accidently ... It will so interesting to watch .. something new for us ...

looks like we're in for a lot of surprises in this series. there are things that are hidden and revealed to us later, and now I think that there will still be acting from all sides
zajedno thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

https://youtu.be/3to12Siq3oU?feature=shared

Aaj ke epi me raghshri study sequence achha tha cute and funny

Raghav's expressions when mishri said hame bittu ki yaad aa rahi hai πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Jealous feel hua raghav ko is liye puchh raha tha clg Jake affair kar liya tumne smiley39

Vani ko dikhane ke liye mishri ko scold karna kitna natak karega re tu

hahahaha they are really cute here, and you can see so much in him that he wants Mishri to succeed in life, that he forces her to study, so that she won't be just another maid as others think she is.
zajedno thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

Yaha koi perfect nahi hai aur nahi koi problematic hai

Raghav confused hai, mishri mahaan aur vani insecure idiot as you said before crazy people 🀣

nobody is perfect, but again, everyone complements each other. as much as I am partial to Mishri and raghav I feel so sorry for Vanna. The poor woman lives in delusion.
zajedno thumbnail

Originally posted by: Utkarsha999

Raghav ji chai banakar compitition dena chahte hai bittu ko smiley37

a man cannot listen to her praising another man while he, her husband, is sitting next to her, hahahaha
zajedno thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

raghav g 🀣 jealous ho gya bittoo se 🀣

Psycho laga aik pal ko raghav 🀣 jase bittoo samne ho USA peet de🀣

Ubhe to start ha college mein real bittoo Aya to kea scene hoga 😝

That's why I said love realization k lea jealousy track imp hasmiley36

hahaha I remembered Bituja from Madhubala. hahahha I'm still laughing at her hahah