Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeenaRM thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

yes she Is on leave I I saw her story. In 3 or 4 days she'll be back. They can't change story line because of her . Right now they are creating suspense by hiding vaani.

Because too many evil people are behind mishri raghav so anyone can kidnap vaani. Who knows chitra is boss of these evil pplsmiley36

this serial is unpredictable one we can't guess anything🤣
Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: MeenaRM

this serial is unpredictable one we can't guess anything🤣

May be she is hiding just to blame mishri who knows 🤣

But her planned failed badly I must because raghav is with mishri woh out ho k bhi out nahi ha.😄

Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yahi bat Bilkul bhi achhi nahi lagti muze about this show smiley21

Mishri ko band banakar rakha hai jo aata hai thappad marke chala jata hai, drag karta hai bechari ko

Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Pure show me sirf ek raghav hi bacha hai jise mishri ki care hai smiley27

MeenaRM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

Yahi bat Bilkul bhi achhi nahi lagti muze about this show smiley21

Mishri ko band banakar rakha hai jo aata hai thappad marke chala jata hai, drag karta hai bechari ko

they really need to focus on raghav mishri love story with vani.this serial need some positivity.
MeenaRM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

May be she is hiding just to blame mishri who knows 🤣

But her planned failed badly I must because raghav is with mishri woh out ho k bhi out nahi ha.😄

she want to keep mishri away from raghav or want to unite them.🤣🤣look like d makers r confused about d story line😕atleast she attacked someone from raghav family and put d blame on mishri na that's much more better than this.she want mishri stay away from them.but now she herself staying away from d family🤣🤣🤣
Edited by MeenaRM - an hour ago
Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MeenaRM

she want to keep mishri away from raghav or want to unite them.🤣🤣look like d makers r confused about d story line😕atleast she attacked someone from raghav family and put d blame on mishri na that's much more better than this.she want mishri stay away from them.but now she herself staying away from d family🤣🤣🤣

she is back in home🤣fighting with kalpana and definitely she'll excuse maa beti soon. smiley36