Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 24 days ago

I don't believe any of this except point 1.

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Could also be lies & rumors of the highest highest level.

Everyone seems to always want to work with him. smiley4

Edited by rckRadhe - 19 days ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

I can vouch for Shahid being an idiot and arrogant. So much attitude for the dedh footiya that he is. this was during Badmaash Company days and they were shooting somewhere in Mumbai and news spread that Anushka and Shahid are there. Anushka refused to step out of vanity van and Shahid did some kind of a walk, he was short and kinda too buffy for his height back then and had 1000kg atitude and started screaming at his staff in front of everyone..and I was like bhai nahi chahiye tera autographsmiley26 Selfie did not exist that time i think.

Also why do people think SLB is a saint..man abuses like no tomorrow , take Bhai's word for it, who said that SLB needs to go to Sooraj B set to understand how to work without abusing and stressing everyone out.

beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 20 days ago

‘Sanjay Leela Bhansali yells a lot now, but he was too scared to speak to Madhuri Dixit when he assisted me’: Vidhu Vinod ChopraSanjay Leela Bhansali is considered one of Hindi cinema’s most influential filmmakers, and among the most celebrated directors of his generation. But there was a time when he was an assistant to Vidhu Vinod Chopra. Bhansali worked with the filmmaker on the film 1942: A Love Story, which is where he honed his skills as a director of musical sequences.

In an old interview, Vinod Chopra looked back on working with Bhansali, and said that he takes pride in spotting talent and admitting that others are often better at some aspects of filmmaking than him. Chatting with Bollywood Hungama, he said, “Sanjay Bhansali, ab toh woh Sanjay Leela Bhansali hogaya hai. Woh mera assistant tha. MTV mein kuch award milne they 1942 ko direction ke liye, maine usko bola jaa le. Ab toh zor se chillata hai, tab toh ghabrate ghabrate award lene gaya tha (Sanjay Bhansali, who now goes by Sanjay Leela Bhansali, was my assistant. I won an award for 1942, and I sent him to collect it. He screams a lot these days, but back then, he was a meek guy).”

According to Vinod, Bhansali was too scared to even summon Madhuri Dixit to set when time was running out one day. “He was a very different guy, but I knew that he was talented. And I’m so happy when I see his cinema; I say, ‘Wow, he did it’. How do you spot talent? You have to be honest with yourself. Inside me, there must be some humility that I see talent greater than myself.”

In a chat at the Kellogg School of Management earlier this year, Vinod Chopra also spoke about his first meeting with Rajkumar Hirani, who also worked under him before going on to become a legend in his own right. “Sanjay Bhansali was my assistant. Now he’s called Sanjay Leela Bhansali. He was cutting a trailer for 1942: A Love Story. Sanjay cut a terrible trailer, and I told him it wasn’t going to work. He then cut another trailer, which was also terrible. I asked him who was responsible for this. He said that he knew he couldn’t do it, so he’d asked another person to cut it instead. A skinny boy comes in. Now, I’m illiterate, so I swear a lot. I gave the boy some really bad gaalis.” This ‘boy’ happened to be Hirani.

Bhansali most recently directed the Netflix series Heeramandi: The Diamond Bazaar. During the show’s promotions, reports of his temper once again came to the fore.

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 20 days ago

^^^

He was just an assistant director then, of course he would be scared to speak to a star like Madhuri

Wonder if he was scared when he directed her in Devdas

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 days ago

How does he get away with calling women that word ? Itnaa hi gussa aya toh bhains or something would have made sense but wow the R word and she's okay with it? Did she call one of her own helpl1nes after that ?

beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

arent actresses forced to sleep around too, they resist and then cow down, just adapt n go on...using cuss words is very normal for somesmiley18

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: beena_jon

arent actresses forced to sleep around too, they resist and then cow down, just adapt n go on...using cuss words is very normal for somesmiley18

Well yeah but that's supposed to be hush hush. He seems to have the nerve to call her these names in front of the crew . I think he used the same word for Richa .

It's amusing that for someone who is so obsessed with romanticising prostitution ,that's his go-to slur

Edited by SavitaBarbie - 19 days ago
rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

If SRK's an angel, then SLB's mother teresa. smiley37