Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 25 days ago

Originally posted by: beena_jon

A little tea for you all on a weekday morning.

So, I happened to meet a friendā€™s friend at her invite and she works in the industry as a junior artist/model.

This is what she told casually over dinner (though I didnā€™t prod more because I am an introvert and that would have been awkward šŸ™„)

• Alia is very punctual and has great work ethic. Thatā€™s not a surprise.

• Shahid is extremely moody and very rude to everyone else on the sets except the big actors/co-stars. Everyone on the sets feels like a ā€˜starā€™ is there on sets when he walks in as he needs everything as per him perfectly and walks off immediately post his shot without spending an extra minute there. The work boundaries thing kind of makes sense but not the behaviour of course.

• Sanjay Leela Bhansali is a shitty person out and out. Curses profusely all the time. No one wants to work with him because of his behaviour. Called Deepika R***i because she couldnā€™t get the steps right for Ang Laga De. Has huge clout in the industry. No surprises but for these people to continue putting him on a pedestal despite his foul persona is servile.

Yeh sub khayaali pulaao hai, 100ā„…

Credit been given to friend's friend....as happens mostly with such posts on IF

šŸ˜…

sharaban thumbnail

He mistreated Deepika, and called her "r***i" front of the entire unit, yet she ended up working for him for TWO MORE MOVIES....yeah right šŸ˜‚

Lambi lambi chornay ki bhi hadd hotee hai...šŸ¤£

sharaban thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briaahna

i ts good to see barjatya still winning..no matter what anyone says, his HAHK was epic, at least for me. smiley36

Not just for you.

It is the biggest Hindi language hit ever in the history of Indian cinema, even till date, no other movie is still able to break the records of HAHK.

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CuckooCutter7

smiley36 one guy who was full of it and made pretentious movies was enough. Why would we want another one.smiley36

Agree!

What I meant to ask was who's considered the best director in BW right now?

I guess Hirani or Kashyap?

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: beena_jon

• Alia is very punctual and has great work ethic. Thatā€™s not a surprise.

• Sanjay Leela Bhansali is a shitty person out and out. Curses profusely all the time. No one wants to work with him because of his behaviour. Called Deepika R***i because she couldnā€™t get the steps right for Ang Laga De. Has huge clout in the industry. No surprises but for these people to continue putting him on a pedestal despite his foul persona is servile.

The praise for Alia and the utter disrespect fur Deepika makes this sound like a PR plant from Alia. To showcase how Alia is a director's actress, professional and loved by all (hahaha except by her own husband), while Deepika is besmirched.

If Bhansali ever actually called Deepika that, I doubt either Deepika or Ranveer would ever have worked with him again. As it is, I don't see either working with him after he dropped them both. The truth is that Bhansali needed them, they don't need him anymore. All his post-DP/RS films have failed to make a buzz at the box office and that will only be even more evident when Love & War comes and goes becoming a bigger disaster than Mela or Thugs of Hindustan.

Originally posted by: you2

Unlike what the blind says..The only person he never shouted at was Deepika.The choreographers and others have been quoted saying.He was very nice to her. The blind was written to shade DP.It is amusing.

Tell me wouldn't SLB have wanted RK,DP,RS in this film? He is struggling for money because of the cast which has little chemistry?

When HDDCS released,Jhamu Sugandh ,The biggest producer then, presented Bhansali"s film.After him Bharat Shah-then the biggest presented.Then Sony presented Sawariya.Eros,till it stopped, presented his films ..and so on.

This time no XYZ presents Sanjay Leela Bhansal's Love and War...It is now 8 months since announcement. Why couldn't it have waited? What was the hurry.It happened already with InshahAllah ..No producer and was shelved on some lame pretext.

SLB is now in the Ghai,Johar,Chopra,Hirani club.On his way out.

Newer exciting directors will take over.

I believe all this. Bhansali has lost his magic touch. SRK, Salman, Aish, Deepika, Ranveer, etc. all don't want to work with him. Only desperate nepogang like Ranbir and Alia are turning to him after having already bankrupt KJo. Now they will bankrupt Bhansali lol and he will deserve it for catering to them.

Love & War has no investors and no commercial interest. DOA film.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

This is definitely someoneā€™s PRsmiley36 surprisingly everyone believing in thissmiley36

Praising Alia, trashing shahid kapoor image and I do not believe that Slb will use such language with Deepika. Yes Slb has anger issues but to a limit.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

No nice words would eradicate the damage Bhansali did to himself through his demeanour...interesting also that BM got - rightly - more criticised after both the movies (BM and Dilwale) weren't in theatres anymore... Bhansali catering to Eros International's tiff with SRK - because of them boycotting Ra.One's pr and later accusing SRK of YRF's JTHJ screen counts versus Ajay's SOS screen counts - by then allowing a clash in 2015 that initially didn't exist made a further collaboration with SRK impossible (and where is Eros International now, btw???).

Sparkling_Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

During the promotions of Prem Ratan Dhan Payo, Sonam Kapoor revealed the difference between Bhansali and Sooraj Barjatya's direction style. She said Bhansali yells and shouts at everyone while Sooraj calmly and softly tells everyone how to take the shot.

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

If slb was so bad why did he say Deepikaā€™s like his daughter and signed her after ram leela. If she canā€™t do steps why would he do ghoomar and deewani mastani with her. I find him overrated but like his sets and grandeur

Sometimes people say Shahid is nice and sometimes horrible and controlling not sure what to believe. He seemed controlling with Kareena influencing her diet

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I donā€™t know why he doesnā€™t get called out more oftenā€¦heā€™s notorious for his ill-tempered behaviour but this tea might be an overreach. Donā€™t think Deepika would just let something like that slide