Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 25 days ago

Originally posted by: you2

SLB was seen with his rich niece at the Ambani wedding. She will fund his Heera Mandi 2...Probably paid for all the big publicity events after Netflix slashed the budget by half.

If he doesn't get a producer for Love and War, he will start on his web series.

I wonder how many actresses will return to work for him.They all related their horrible experience.

Deepika loves working with him na?

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: e1t53e

Oh this is not even a patch on his actual real face. Shitty is a very mild word to describe him.

You have inside information?

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

They will, if one of them got work after HM.If it made any difference to their careers. Who do you think benefitted the most? any announcements so far?

Who benefitted the most from Heeramandi? All of them I guess, it's not like they were in demand otherwise, or had offers lined up

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

Deepika loves working with him na?

Unlike what the blind says..The only person he never shouted at was Deepika.The choreographers and others have been quoted saying.He was very nice to her. The blind was written to shade DP.It is amusing.

Tell me wouldn't SLB have wanted RK,DP,RS in this film? He is struggling for money because of the cast which has little chemistry?

When HDDCS released,Jhamu Sugandh ,The biggest producer then, presented Bhansali"s film.After him Bharat Shah-then the biggest presented.Then Sony presented Sawariya.Eros,till it stopped, presented his films ..and so on.

This time no XYZ presents Sanjay Leela Bhansal's Love and War...It is now 8 months since announcement. Why couldn't it have waited? What was the hurry.It happened already with InshahAllah ..No producer and was shelved on some lame pretext.

SLB is now in the Ghai,Johar,Chopra,Hirani club.On his way out.

Newer exciting directors will take over.

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

If he doesn't get a producer for Love and War, he will start on his web series.

Jio came on-board for Love and War right so why you2 saying he needs producer for it?

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TotalBetty

You have inside information?

Just going by what the actors said. For ex, Ranbir was made to bend and get spanked, Ranveer and Priyanka were caught getting reduced to tears.

you2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumnn

Jio came on-board for Love and War right so why you2 saying he needs producer for it?

Who says? SLB or JIO?

TorinoPasta thumbnail

Unlike what the blind says..The only person he never shouted at was Deepika.The choreographers and others have been quoted saying.He was very nice to her. The blind was written to shade DP.It is amusing.

Tell me wouldn't SLB have wanted RK,DP,RS in this film? He is struggling for money because of the cast which has little chemistry?

When HDDCS released,Jhamu Sugandh ,The biggest producer then, presented Bhansali"s film.After him Bharat Shah-then the biggest presented.Then Sony presented Sawariya.Eros,till it stopped, presented his films ..and so on.

This time no XYZ presents Sanjay Leela Bhansal's Love and War...It is now 8 months since announcement. Why couldn't it have waited? What was the hurry.It happened already with InshahAllah ..No producer and was shelved on some lame pretext.

SLB is now in the Ghai,Johar,Chopra,Hirani club.On his way out.

Newer exciting directors will take over.

RK RS DP would have been blockbuster casting in every way possible.

I think RK has convinced Akash/ Jio to invest. Chaploosi ka kuch toh faida ho. smiley36

you2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

RK RS DP would have been blockbuster casting in every way possible.

I think RK has convinced Akash/ Jio to invest. Chaploosi ka kuch toh faida ho. smiley36

I say with conviction that chaploosi didn't work.RK's PR were premature in their desperation.Same as Ramayana. RK is still not officially announced ..and he leaked some onset pics. Still,to date the producers refuse to take his name.

Briaahna thumbnail

there are no producers for SLB and Nitesh Tiwari films, an ongoing issue. this to be noted. smiley36