beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 25 days ago

A little tea for you all on a weekday morning.

So, I happened to meet a friend’s friend at her invite and she works in the industry as a junior artist/model.

This is what she told casually over dinner (though I didn’t prod more because I am an introvert and that would have been awkward 🙄)

• Alia is very punctual and has great work ethic. That’s not a surprise.

• Shahid is extremely moody and very rude to everyone else on the sets except the big actors/co-stars. Everyone on the sets feels like a ‘star’ is there on sets when he walks in as he needs everything as per him perfectly and walks off immediately post his shot without spending an extra minute there. The work boundaries thing kind of makes sense but not the behaviour of course.

• Sanjay Leela Bhansali is a shitty person out and out. Curses profusely all the time. No one wants to work with him because of his behaviour. Called Deepika R***i because she couldn’t get the steps right for Ang Laga De. Has huge clout in the industry. No surprises but for these people to continue putting him on a pedestal despite his foul persona is servile.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Originally posted by: beena_jon

A little tea for you all on a weekday morning.

So, I happened to meet a friend’s friend at her invite and she works in the industry as a junior artist/model.

This is what she told casually over dinner (though I didn’t prod more because I am an introvert and that would have been awkward 🙄)

• Alia is very punctual and has great work ethic. That’s not a surprise.

• Shahid is extremely moody and very rude to everyone else on the sets except the big actors/co-stars. Everyone on the sets feels like a ‘star’ is there on sets when he walks in as he needs everything as per him perfectly and walks off immediately post his shot without spending an extra minute there. The work boundaries thing kind of makes sense but not the behaviour of course.

• Sanjay Leela Bhansali is a shitty person out and out. Curses profusely all the time. No one wants to work with him because of his behaviour. Called Deepika R***i because she couldn’t get the steps right for Ang Laga De. Has huge clout in the industry. No surprises but for these people to continue putting him on a pedestal despite his foul persona is servile.

@bold what? Then good he got slapped by karni sena😡

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Oh this is not even a patch on his actual real face. Shitty is a very mild word to describe him.

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

His movies are sh*tty as well

TotalBetty thumbnail

That's what happens when a low substance guy is considered the best in the biz (what does it say about the biz)

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Sallu bhai sahi rakhta ha issy slb L py rakhty hai

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

SLB was seen with his rich niece at the Ambani wedding. She will fund his Heera Mandi 2...Probably paid for all the big publicity events after Netflix slashed the budget by half.

If he doesn't get a producer for Love and War, he will start on his web series.

I wonder how many actresses will return to work for him.They all related their horrible experience.

TotalBetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: you2

SLB was seen with his rich niece at the Ambani wedding. She will fund his Heera Mandi 2...Probably paid for all the big publicity events after Netflix slashed the budget by half.

If he doesn't get a producer for Love and War, he will start on his web series.

I wonder how many actresses will return to work for him.They all related their horrible experience.

Oh, they'll work for him... They wait for his call

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

yet almost everyone wants to work with him beside bhai.

RK said same things about SLB .

must be alia pushed him to do Love/War or the script must be good to say no to.

but whatever , am eagerly waiting for L&W , its the star cast this time. Aloo, RK, Vicky...i mean really?

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: TotalBetty

Oh, they'll work for him... They wait for his call

They will, if one of them got work after HM.If it made any difference to their careers. Who do you think benefitted the most? any announcements so far?