Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Palak2812 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Avinash Sable will be in action tonight in 3000m SC event at Silesia Diamond League.

⏰ 2027 hrs IST

📺 JioCinema | Sports 18

Palak2812 thumbnail

Remember this guy?

Who broke his own world record in Olympics and directly went to his gf this Olympics?

He again broke a record.

https://x.com/TheKhelIndia/status/1827755106579665181

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Avinash Sable will be in action tonight in 3000m SC event at Silesia Diamond League.

⏰ 2027 hrs IST

📺 JioCinema | Sports 18

Avinash Sable came 14th Silesia Diamond League

https://x.com/TheKhelIndia/status/1827726416873738292

Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I think Olympics failure took a toll on him..

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Ace Tennis Stars

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

I think Olympics failure took a toll on him..

They all need break esp who lost . Not even a month passed another major event smiley18 for winners it may be different thing . Winning in olympics will be a booster.

Swathi.A thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

They all need break esp who lost . Not even a month passed another major event smiley18 for winners it may be different thing . Winning in olympics will be a booster.

Yeah.. I saw an article hitting on neeraj straightly.. It is saying that neeraj is no more the javelin king..

His rivals have gone past him with 90+ ratings while he is still unable to cross his personal best citing him finishing second in twice in a row.. That article was so mean..

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Ace Tennis Stars

Yeah.. I saw an article hitting on neeraj straightly.. It is saying that neeraj is no more the javelin king..

His rivals have gone past him with 90+ ratings while he is still unable to cross his personal best citing him finishing second in twice in a row.. That article was so mean..

That's so mean smiley44They should give him some respect still he got only silver Medal this time and only gold last time as well smiley44

Palak2812 thumbnail

Kon hain woh shitty writer?

Neeraj Chopra is the only player who takes his sport seriously.

Who actually respected the Indians and his career.

Bcoz we have so many who didn't even complete their match, gets disqualified phir bhi alag he drama karte hain

Swathi.A thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Kon hain woh shitty writer?

Neeraj Chopra is the only player who takes his sport seriously.

Who actually respected the Indians and his career.

Bcoz we have so many who didn't even complete their match, gets disqualified phir bhi alag he drama karte hain

Yeah I dint notice the writer or the company that wrote that.. Yesterday i was reading all sports news and randomly read it and it made my blood boil.. I am searching for it again and will post the link here if I find it

People come and go but he is permanent.. Be it silver or gold, he comes back with something unlike others who puts only reels..

Swathi.A thumbnail