Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 29 days ago

Hello everyone! smiley1

Chaahenge Tumhe Itna aired its last episode yesterday (19th August, 2024) and I feel the show deserves a proper farewell so here it is...

Having grown up watching Balaji's shows, I have a love-hate relationship with Ekta Kapoor's daily soaps. I can't deny some of my all time favorite shows are produced by her, but at the same time, some of my favorite shows have been ruined by her to the extent that I stopped watching ITV shows altogether. smiley44 smiley44 smiley44

When I watched the first promo of CTI, I liked it. However, I wasn't sure whether I should watch it or not considering the PH and latest trend of horrible and regressive storyline. smiley21

CTI proved me wrong. After a long time, I watched a proper bond between a father and his daughter, a sibling who's ready to fight the world for her sister, and two adorable people who are not without any vices but their positivity outweighs their shortcomings. smiley20

I liked Aashi. Nonetheless, I loved Sid because Aashi being the typical ITV FL was too good for the rascals around her. smiley44 smiley44 smiley44 While, Sid is a comparatively layered character - someone who knows the essentiality of sacrifice but at the same time has a clear perception of who deserves his goodness and who doesn't. He knows how to stand up for himself and when to give the other person his/her space. smiley27 smiley27 smiley27

And then there was Amit. smiley31 smiley31 smiley31 A person who truly became Aashi's father and protected her going against his own family and society. For me, he was the most important character of the show as he courageously stood against the regressive, patriarchic society of his village, took Aashi under his wing, nurtured her going against his own wife smiley27 smiley27 smiley27 and convinced Sid to marry Aashi who was being a Tyag Ka Moorat for no good reason. smiley44 smiley44 smiley44

Last but not the least Nidhi. smiley14 smiley14 smiley14 This sweet, innocent yet mischievous girl had been the ray of sunshine in Aashi's life even before Sid was there. When everyone doubted Sid, including Aashi, smiley7 smiley7 smiley7 she was the only one who believed him. And the same goes for Aashi. The leads had their share of struggle but they were never alone because Nidhi always had their back. Despite not being related by blood, she proved over and over again how relationships are made from the heart. smiley27 smiley27 smiley27

The last episode was a bit funny in terms of the action sequence. smiley36 smiley36 smiley36 However, I'd skip that part because they tied all the loose ends and gave the show a proper ending. I got so happy when finally Aashi admitted that in her heart she had accepted Sid to be innocent whereas Sid too, took responsibility for his mistakes and promised her a lifetime of happiness. I loved how they recreated some major SidAshi scenes in the last ten minutes with them finally accepting each other in the true sense. smiley42 smiley27 smiley42 smiley27 smiley42 smiley27

For me, the biggest plus point of the show has been its justification of the concept they promised originally. smiley32 smiley32 smiley32 ITV has a tendency of starting a show on one concept and then swiftly drifting toward another direction. smiley44 smiley44 smiley44 This show justified every single subplot. We had one father-in-law who truly supported and loved his daughter-in-law as her own daughter. smiley20 We saw Aashi's dilemma between her loyalty and love, smiley19 and we lived through Sid's heartache for his unrequited love. smiley28

If Sid was indeed Kunal, we wouldn't have seen Aashi's turmoil properly. We wouldn't be sure whether Amit would support Aashi's dream or fall weak before his son. But eventually, both passed the test of time with flying colors with Sid and Nidhi being their constant support. smiley40 smiley41 smiley40 smiley41 smiley40 smiley41

The show is ending due to low TRP but I think it's for the best because at least now there's no scope for unnecessary butchering of the characters. Unlike many other shows whose fans are frustrated, CTI has ended with the fans satisfied and wanting more. What could be better than this? smiley1 smiley1 smiley1

A huge shoutout to Abhay Bhargava Ji, Swati Sharma, Bharat Ahlawat, and Aishwarya Aher for their portrayal. Not to forget Khyatii Keswani Ji, Saumya Saraswat, and Arzoo Govitrikar Ji for they were equally great in their portrayal of the antagonists. smiley32 smiley32 smiley32

Also, kudos to the entire team who were behind the camera and worked so hard to make this series. smiley32 smiley32 smiley32

The show has ended on a positive note and I wish all the best for everyone associated with it... smiley20 smiley20 smiley20

Until we see them on our screens again, let's savor the precious memories of Chaahenge Tumhe Itna ....... smiley27 smiley27 smiley27 smiley27 smiley27 smiley27 smiley27

Edited by Nush_Rat - 29 days ago