Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: Abc775

Yes sindhi is written in Khudabadi script I guess and persian is also used. Script ka I don't know much but while speaking many words are similar to Gujarati and Kutchi

Ye speaking mein sounds lot like kutchi and bit gujrati

chatterbox thumbnail

Honestly mujhe history intrigue karti hai specially when it's our India ki. World ka itna nahin

The last few posts on history I read here if I knew then i would have got 100/100 in history. Full pass. Mugging nahi karna padta

Renaissance pata nahi Kahan se tha

Revolution bhi tha.

Never could remember the dates of history events.

Look at this never knew that origin Sindhi was khudabadi something

I chkd the Google for this script..

I showed my hubby if he can read. He says what is this alphabet i can't understand it at all. Bolo 🤦

Abc775 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 6

IVC/ SSVC economy and trade

IVC had flourishing economy with robust agriculture (great granary) and wide variety of craft. Lapis lazuli was presumably one of long distance imports into Harappa. At Chanhudaro and Lothal, there were factories producing beads. Harappan seals have been discovered at several ancient Persian Gulf locations including Bahrain (Dilmun) etc. Trade balance was in favour of Harappa.

Abc775 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 23 days ago
IVC started declining around 1900 BCE. The reasons for decline are still debated like climate change, drying up of river resulting in droughts, foreign invasion etc which may have resulted SSVC to decline.
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

IVC started declining around 1900 BCE. The reasons for decline are still debated like climate change, drying up of river resulting in droughts, foreign invasion etc which may have resulted SSVC to decline.

Foreign invasion doesn't seem a cause since no real evidence of an invasion present.

The decline was also not sudden but very gradual

However many elements specific to IVC still continued into present days

chatterbox thumbnail

IVC/ SSVC economy and trade

IVC had flourishing economy with robust agriculture (great granary) and wide variety of craft. Lapis lazuli was presumably one of long distance imports into Harappa. At Chanhudaro and Lothal, there were factories producing beads. Harappan seals have been discovered at several ancient Persian Gulf locations including Bahrain (Dilmun) etc. Trade balance was in favour of Harappa.

Yes this was the dilmun civilization I was talking about. .old civilization hai and in bahrain some traces are found from those times.

Burial mounds etc

chatterbox thumbnail

Ok going off topic here but has anyone seen the movie mohenjodaro

Full movie can say just a story but last part of bringing ganga is that a fact. Or just a story as it is.

Abc775 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Full movie can say just a story but last part of bringing ganga is that a fact. Or just a story as it is.

The whole movie is a historical fiction so last part also may not be true, and It isn't mentioned in any history books

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Nothing is known about the IVC so obviously everything is fiction including the last part.

Also the Ganga plain civilization did occur even that time as we can conclude seeing the Sinauli inputs and the oldest rice cultivation evidence in there, so definitely the IVC people didn't name Ganga

optimization07 thumbnail
Posted: 22 days ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.