ann5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

this constant crap the writer is writing concerning these 3 characters will cause viewers to take a break from watching the show...showing the same set of nonsense over and over again

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

barbieflora thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 20 days ago

I'm genuinely considering taking a break.

I was appalled at how Mrs. Ahuja kept her status and "khandaan ki izzat" above the wellbeing of her own daughter.

Her daughter was being abused, was nearly r@ped by her own husband and the woman had the audacity to suggest they still stay together.

She blames Amruta for taking her daughter away and yet, she turned a blind eye to her own behaviour which pushed Nimmi away from her.

Do such people really exist?

ann5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

i have taken a break...this nonsense writing is not stopping

barbieflora thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: ann5

i have taken a break...this nonsense writing is not stopping

I did the same, but yesterday I saw that babita getting exposed and I love pardafash scenes. So I ran to watch.

😅😅😅

But seriously, that woman drugged her own son to forcibly get him married to his ex-wife (who he hates very much btw) and yet she has the audacity to claim that she loves her son and was trying to protect him.

Edited by barbieflora - a day ago
SizzlySquirrel thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Oh and ofc because it's the mother she will also be immune of consequences and will eventually be forgiven...

Originally posted by: barbieflora

I did the same, but yesterday I saw that babita getting exposed and I love pardafash scenes. So I ran to watch.

😅😅😅

But seriously, that woman drugged her own son to forcibly get him married to his ex-wife (who he hates very much btw) and yet she has the audacity to claim that she loves her son and was trying to protect him.

barbieflora thumbnail
Posted: 14 hours ago

Originally posted by: SizzlySquirrel

Oh and ofc because it's the mother she will also be immune of consequences and will eventually be forgiven...

Indeed!

And the worst part is, she shows no remorse!

Unbelievable!