Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 29 days ago

Uh, I was a bit tired but I knew my brother wanted to know everything I knew about Tamara. I was a little embarrassed because Tamara told me in confidence that she was sick. But I already told Johnny the same thing once, but he didn't listen to me. I sat on the bed and tiredly ran my hand through my hair. Johnny started with the questions. Who is she, where is she from, how old is she and everything he was interested in. I said what I knew.

zajedno thumbnail

Tamara is a girl who came on vacation with her mother. She was 26 years old. She didn't have a boyfriend, I had to emphasize that because my brother asked that too. Where is Tamara from, so I said what I knew from a country in Europe. It was a little difficult for me to pronounce the name of that country, but it was very small. Wow, as an archaeologist, I was a little confused because it was actually a country that separated from its big country.

zajedno thumbnail

Johnny and I grew up in the USA and knew little about Europe. since Tamara spoke English very well, it was not difficult for me to talk to her. My brother wanted to know everything about Tamara. He went to the minibar and took a small bottle of juice from the bar. He drank from a bottle, which I criticized him for. And he smiles and says I will always do that so you don't drink. Hahaha

zajedno thumbnail

Okay. and now I want to know what you hide from me all the time and what you don't want to tell me - said Johnny to me.

What are those puncture wounds on Tamara's arm.

I was a little embarrassed because I didn't want the trust that Tamara had gained in me to be destroyed. And on the other hand, I still had to tell my brother the truth.

I told him

- Come on, sit down and let me tell you about it.

zajedno thumbnail

I took his hand and pulled him onto the bed to sit with me. Johnny, Tamara is sick, she has leukemia and injections are a form of therapy that she receives every day. he needs to go for a bone marrow transplant, so he is waiting for a donor to come forward. That's why she came to Egypt now to calm down a bit before the operation. He does not know when someone will show up and when the operation will be scheduled. She is a very brave girl. Johnny, I know you're a handsome guy, but this time I'm asking you not to hurt Tamara.

zajedno thumbnail

Johnny listened carefully and to my great surprise he just said ok, I'll stay away from her.

It was strange to me and I told him that too. I don't understand why he reacted like that, and then I was shocked by his sentence.

- I don't want to deal with a sick person.

My brother said that. Nothing can describe the despair and anger I felt at that moment. I got up from the bed and walked around the room like a crazy person.

zajedno thumbnail
Posted: 28 days ago

- Are you normal, what did you say? You don't want to deal with sick people. You have no shame and shame.

God, is that your real face. The very thought that you can think such a thing and not say it disgusts me. God, my brother should say this. You, Johnny, please, are you aware of what you just said.

I was on the verge of crying. The disappointment I felt was mixed with disgust for my only brother. And then Johnny stood up and shouted.

zajedno thumbnail

Are you normal? What do you think of me???? His voice was devastatingly murderous. I said, since you know me that I like party girls, I won't play with sick people. She is sick, you told me so, and I don't want to hurt her. Idiots one of my sisters. You think that I am ashamed or shy away from sick people. Julija, it's me, you disappointed me a lot.

zajedno thumbnail

God, what a morbid conversation. I'm going because I really just saw that you don't know me at all. God, I'd love a whiskey now. He turned to me again and said you are really not a normal person.

And he left my room so angry, I was in shock, but it was easier for me because Johnny said what he thought.

God, I really overreacted. But on the other hand, I was also proud of my brother because he didn't want to hurt Tamara,

zajedno thumbnail

I got up slowly from the bed and went to the window and looked into the distance. I could see the pyramid from my window and I stood enchanted for a long time at the window and watched the pyramid. Then I went to the toilet to get ready for bed. It was very warm in the room, so I left the window open. Although, everyone told me not to do it, but it was simply too hot for me. I lay down in bed and looked at the shadows on the ceiling. Mosquitoes found their way to the room but I had a mosquito net over the bed so I was calm. I knew that in the morning the maid would kill all the mosquitoes and that's why I wasn't afraid.