Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 20 hours ago

continuing this story is not very easy from my point of view. a lot of things were happening and I wasn't aware of it. No one warned me that all this now that will follow is a consequence of my thoughtless action. My brother was a person who doesn't give up on some things easily. I've been aware of that since I've known myself and my brother. is that I was a more serious and somewhat responsible person, but he was very persistent as a lawyer in many cases. he accepted only those cases that he considered interesting and that he would not lose the case. He had very difficult cases in his career, and he always won every case. went to extremes to prove that he was right.

zajedno thumbnail

And now it seemed to me that he might have taken on a case without telling me. everything was very strange to me about his departure and his message. And so I am, to return to the events with police officer Dexter.

zajedno thumbnail

I left the police station and headed to the hotel. I had all the locations and routes in my phone, so there was no possibility of getting lost. and so I went to the hotel without being able to resist a store that was located next to my hotel. I entered the store and saw that there were beautiful decorative jewelry boxes. I took one in my hand and turned to the saleswoman, and then I saw a man in my peripheral vision who looked a lot like my brother. I quickly left the box on the counter and went outside. I wanted to catch up with him, but he eluded me. I returned to the store and took the box in my hands again

zajedno thumbnail

I intended to buy it. I paid and went out. I breathed fresh air and headed to the hotel. I thought about the man I saw and realized that it wasn't my brother after all. I entered the room and went to prepare for lunch. I went down to the hall and went to the restaurant and I was pleasantly surprised when I visited this hotel. it was full and I sat at one table for two people. I ordered a meal and after the meal I went up to the room to rest a little. And so I fell asleep. I was woken up by the phone ringing. when I realized where I was and why I was there, I realized that I had to answer the phone. It was the man from the reception who informed me that Dexter had arrived and was waiting for me in the hotel lobby. I told him that I had to get ready and that I would be a little late. I begged him to apologize on my behalf and if he wanted to order coffee and drinks while I went downstairs. Soon I got ready, but my hair didn't want to listen to me, so it was all disheveled. hahaha how Dexter looked at me like I came down from Mars.

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 7 hours ago

A sister is family. So the hospital would have released information. Maybe he told them not to.

coderlady thumbnail

The professor is helping. Involving police is probably good. They can get information better.

coderlady thumbnail

Tamara is going for surgery. Probably Johnny is too. Only, she doesn't know.

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 5 hours ago

The prayers have been said for both Tamara and Johnny. She has no way of knowing, but Johnny needs those prayers too.

coderlady thumbnail

Does the police have any information?

Professor Zaim seems like a charming person.

coderlady thumbnail

Blood tests and other tests. They all seem to point to one thing.