Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 days ago

And so I came to the hotel to check in and take the room reserved by the professor and his friend. I was grateful for that help. It was not difficult to exchange a few sentences with the hotel staff because they all knew excellent English. And I have to thank you for that, because I wasn't sure how she would come to an agreement. I called the professor to tell him that I was settled and then I asked him if he had found out anything else about my brother. He told me that his friend is in contact with the police from the place where I am and that I can freely ask for help if I need it. I thanked the professor and his friend and then called my parents.

zajedno thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

I said that I had come to visit another excavation (I agreed) and that Johnny called me and said that he was fine and not to worry. He will contact you when he can. And my mother, knowing that I never lie, believed in this story. I was sorry, but I held back the tears that ran down my cheek. I had to find out where my brother was and what happened to him

zajedno thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

was aware that I was entering a new adventure. I just wasn't aware of the consequences of my search for my brother. it was much easier for me to pretend that nothing had happened than to think about everything. and so here I am in a new country in a new city and a new culture of people. I expect things to happen nicely. (how mistaken I was then). But let me start from the next day. When I woke up the next day, I realized that I was in a place that smelled like bread. I got so caught up in my problems that I didn't realize how hungry I was

zajedno thumbnail

I quickly got dressed and went down to the hotel hall. The enticing smell of fresh pastries and fresh coffee startled me. I quickly sat down and ordered rolls and coffee. I took the newspaper that was on the next table and tried to read what was in it. I couldn't understand anything, but the waiter who served me gave me headphones and an audio newspaper. so I could listen to what was happening in the world with headphones on. I was honestly wondering if there was something unusual happening in this place. I called the waiter and asked how I could listen to a newspaper that had newspapers in his town. he looked at me strangely but told me that for now he doesn't have that possibility, but if I want he can translate into English what I'm interested in. I thanked them politely and then I remembered that my professor said to contact a policeman here who will help me in my search for my brother

zajedno thumbnail

I quickly drank my coffee and ate as many as three rolls (which was too much for me) and I went to my room to get ready for the search. I wore peach pants and a matching jumper. I put my cap on my head and went outside. it was a bit fresh for me, but I quickly got used to it. After Egypt, I was cold everywhere. I went to the police station and looked for a policeman whose name was Dexter. A strange name, but that's what the professor told me his name was.

zajedno thumbnail

Dexter was, as far as I understood, a policeman who had a very long career in special units. now he just worked in the crime police. it's the same for me. de A very muscular man appeared who was holding a man by the neck who was injured himself. I was a little scared by the scene, but I didn't pull away. the policeman pushed him forward and spoke to him in German. I understood from his facial expression that he didn't like what this policeman was telling him. What kind of policeman is this? Tall and big, with a back like a neck

zajedno thumbnail

Oh, how he had light hair and light green eyes. I managed to see that when he passed by me. He didn't look at me, but I could understand that he was also aware of my presence. I was taken aback by what I felt. Uh, my legs started to wobble from some excitement and fear. I thought I would turn around and leave, but then the officer who received me called me and said that officer Dexter was waiting for me in his office. He took me with him and on the way explained to me in bad English that I should wait in front of some doors.

zajedno thumbnail

That's what I did. At one point, the door of that office opened and behind it I saw the biggest back I had ever seen in my life. He was changing because he was wearing a T-shirt that was full of blood. Oh, how uncomfortable I was. Dexter, the cop was the cop who passed me. I walked in slowly and with my mouth closed I asked?

- Excuse me, are you police officer Dexter?

He turned and measured me from head to toe.

- It depends on who is asking? - that was his answer.

I was taken aback by his rudeness and wanted to snap at him, but I gave up.

zajedno thumbnail

I apologize again, but Professor Aziz from Egypt told me to contact Officer Dexter for help. I hope you will tell me where I can find it, because it's obviously not you.

And he just laughed at my provocation and said

- I'm Dexter, sit down and please don't get angry.

I sat down and then I remembered that I hadn't introduced myself,

I apologize again, I'm Julija and I'm here to look for my brother. He also sat down at his table and watched me for a long time. I had the feeling that I was on an X-ray. He examined every part of my body with his eyes. And he then sat back in the armchair and said in perfect English. I'm glad Julija

zajedno thumbnail

I'm glad Julija. And now, if you can, please leave the office because I have some work to do. Tonight at 7 I will come to the hotel where you stayed and we will talk there. I was shocked but remained composed. Okay, I'll wait at the hotel. I just didn't say in which hotel. I know which hotel you are in and I will do my best not to be late. And that was all I could expect from him at that moment.