Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 22 days ago

Her mother hid her worry, but when Tamara was out of the room, she was all trembling with fear. And so I was the main organizer of everything related to transportation to the airport and the plane. I went to the airport with Tamara and again I didn't see anyone in another taxi.

zajedno thumbnail

But that was all I found out later. My brother got out of the taxi and I saw his broad figure approaching the airport building. He just waved at me and said he would be back in a few days, he had some work to do. He will tell me everything later. Since my brother was so used to flying, he always has some strange cases, I thought that even now he has something to do related to his job. How wrong I was.

zajedno thumbnail

At the same time, I saw the man whom I hit when I was entering the hotel with her and another man who was rushing towards us. I saw that Tamara's mom got a little confused when she saw him. I realized that this is the doctor that Tamara and her mother were talking about. But the man who was with him was a very beautiful and handsome man. It immediately dawned on me how beautiful he was as a child. hahaha I really laughed. I imagined him as a mummy. God, what thoughts are in my head.

zajedno thumbnail

They both approached us and Tamara introduced me to the two of them. This is my friend Julija. I was flattered when she introduced me as her friend. The older man was John, and the younger man, who was his son, was Johan.

zajedno thumbnail

ohan extended his hand and said with a smile, "Well, we know each other." I was a little confused, How??' Well, last night I had a chance, in fact my stomach had a chance to meet Julia's elbow. Everyone laughed and I blushed with embarrassment. Sorry, I said, it wasn't intentional. Although now she would hit him hard, but now on purpose.

zajedno thumbnail

I once again looked in the direction of my brother, who was looking carefully in our direction. And then I found out that father and son came directly just to tell Tamara the news because they didn't want to over the phone. And now they are returning immediately to prepare everything for the operation. Tamara wanted to know which donor, but they didn't know anything to tell her because they didn't know either.

zajedno thumbnail

And so they left and I stayed to watch them. When I said goodbye to Johan, he held out his hand and said: I hope to see you soon. I blushed again and said I hope so too. What a fool I am. Well, he said that out of courtesy, and it was as if he told me that we were going to a meeting. oh, what a fool I was. But back to the situation.

zajedno thumbnail

My brother came up to me when they left and asked me what it was. I told him too. Although I was a bit angry with him before, I still loved him the most in the world. My brother was a mysterious man.

zajedno thumbnail

I wasn't even aware of what kind of brother I had. But all this will be revealed, but patience is needed. And so my brother said goodbye to me and asked me where I would be in a few days. I said I would stay in Egypt to help Professor Aziza. And so I was left alone in Egypt. I returned to the hotel and overslept that day. It was difficult for me and I was very worried about Tamara.

zajedno thumbnail

thought how a person can become attached to someone in such a short time. Tamara called me to tell me that she had arrived and that she would soon go to the hospital and that she was a little afraid of everything. I knew as she did that it was her last chance.