Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 27 days ago

she is also going, and now maybe she hopes to go to EGYPT TO GO ON SOME EXCAVATION.

zajedno thumbnail
Posted: 27 days ago

looks like someone very important to Tamara

zajedno thumbnail
Posted: 22 days ago

Professor Aziz was very kind to all the students, but he had to admit that he loved me the most. His stories, I must admit that there were also fictional ones, were so dear to me that I wrote them all down in one period of my life. Hahaha how the professor laughed when I told him that it would be interesting to publish them. He thought I was joking, but when I told him that I had found a publisher and that he liked the stories, he became a little more serious and said, "Okay, you can publish them and give all the money you earn to the museum."

zajedno thumbnail

I agreed with that and now I had the opportunity to donate part of the funds from the book to the Egyptian museum. And here I am again with my dear professor. Together with him, I visited those rooms that were not for viewing. I saw some things that I never knew were excavated. Mummies that were very well preserved. The dishes they found were very valuable. I went around everything and asked about each piece. I didn't even notice how quickly the time passed.

zajedno thumbnail

When I finally looked at the clock, I saw that I had been in the museum all day. It is true that we had lunch in the museum and that we also drank coffee, but the time really passed quickly. It was 8 o'clock in the evening when I left the museum. The professor wanted me to go with him on an excavation tomorrow and help him with some things. Of course, I accepted that and I was very happy to be able to do my job here.

zajedno thumbnail

I agreed to meet in the morning at 6 o'clock and to go slowly to the excavation.

And so I went to the hotel all tired but happy. I thought about the things I saw and touched. I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings and that's how I bumped into a man who was leaving the hotel.

zajedno thumbnail

I managed to apologize for my annoyance and I passed him and headed for the elevator. There I met Tamara with tearful eyes. I immediately forgot about my joy and approached Tamara and hugged her tightly.

zajedno thumbnail

Tamara. what's wrong with you?? I asked. - Nothing, she answered. I'm just tired.

Tamara, if you want to tell me, feel free. After all, I'm here next to you - Tamara turned to me and told me that the doctor had just informed her that they had found a donor, but that she had to go to surgery tomorrow. I was also a little surprised, but I understood that it was an emergency and there was no delay.

zajedno thumbnail

I felt a little sorry for Tamara and her mother when I realized that they are now going through a very stressful period. I hugged Tamara even tighter and went into the elevator with her. Neither of us noticed my brother who was standing by the stairs and was listening very carefully to our conversation. I only found out about it later. And I will tell about that later. now to return to Tamara.

zajedno thumbnail

Tamara was desperate because she had to get ready in a hurry but she was very scared because of everything. Together with her mom, I helped her pack and see which plane to fly. Since the operation was scheduled for tomorrow, she had to prepare, so it was completely chaotic.