Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Nishita123

she got one of the most hyped and dream debut - Aashiqui 2 - in Mahesh Bhatt film and many more vishesh movies but still there are complaints floating around ohh she didn’t get chances in bw smiley36

Shraddha debut was not in Aashiqui 2. Come with facts if you want to argue. Now you’re making up stuff as you go
Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

How much did the prequel of Jigra make??

oh this is turning into epic smiley37

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Queens don’t need prequels na?

So no answer to my question....koi baat nahi....u don't have the answer for most of what I said.....smiley36

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Her great GrandMa Lata ji smiley27 was like a Goddess of BW...even the PM used to call her to wish on her B'Days.....and someone from her family didn't have nepo benefits...smiley36.not to forget Shakti Kapoor and Padmini Kolhapure......magar sab kuchhh chup chup kar kiya gaya....smiley36

If you can’t tell the “nepo” difference between Shraddha vs Janhvi, Suhana or Alia - then what can we say?

This is coming from someone who was clapping over King announcement starting the worst nepo kid in BW history. Somehow that’s not a problem?

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briaahna

oh this is turning into epic smiley37

Your Alpha is turning into Beta right before your eyes. Sorry in advance, everything is fair in hate and peace.

I thought you like cunning people? If you don’t you might want to change your favs. This is a profession for cunning people.

Were you expecting god-like people?

Thanks for proving #3 on my list, I already knew this was gonna happen smiley37

No....moorkh log like Alia are also successful....smiley36

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Shraddha debut was not in Aashiqui 2. Come with facts if you want to argue. Now you’re making up stuff as you go

Teen Patti/luv ka the end and all doesn’t count - her major break was Aashiqui 2 inspite of average movies she did before -

Regarding making up stuff - I mean there is no comparison to you in that case smiley36

Edited by Nishita123 - 1 months ago
Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Gonna be so much , we have a battle to win , dissecting nepos , who is bigger and better neposmiley36soon a too pic coming : pick your nepo

I

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Teen Patti/luv ka the end and all doesn’t count - her major break was Aashiqui 2 inspite of average movies she did before -

Regarding making up stuff - I mean there is no comparison to you in that case smiley36

Please explain why Luv Ka The End doesn’t count? It was headlined by YRF, was a theatrical release and - she was the lead ?

You. Make. No. SENSE.

If you can’t tell the “nepo” difference between Shraddha vs Janhvi, Suhana or Alia - then what can we say?

This is coming from someone who was clapping over King announcement starting the worst nepo kid in BW history. Somehow that’s not a problem?

I am not against nepotism in BW....Why would I be bothered about Suhana or anyone who are out as nepo kids....

I wouldn't have said anything about Shraddha also...if she had not fooled her followers by making them believe that she has no nepo benefits....smiley37..See how cunning Shraddha is.....you are proving my point again and again..smiley37