Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

See the only reason I don't like Shraddha..is because of her cunningness......mere ko Alia jaise maha moorkh log chalenge lekin cunning nahi...smiley36

See how stupid Alia has managed to become a poster child of nepotism.....and Shraddha....the daughter of one of the top villains....the niece of Padmini Kolhapure and belonging to the family of Lata Mangeshkar.....is not a nepo kid but an outsider...smiley36

You’re worried about who the poster child of nepotism is ? Ironic, since you were applauding Suhana for bagging a project with her daddy after her disastrous and disgusting acting debut - and celebrating this move.

How does that not bother you but “cunning Shraddha” who has access to no real nepotism benefits, is the one you want to target smiley36

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 1 months ago
Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

See the only reason I don't like Shraddha..is because of her cunningness......mere ko Alia jaise maha moorkh log chalenge lekin cunning nahi...smiley36

See how stupid Alia has managed to become a poster child of nepotism.....and Shraddha....the daughter of one of the top villains....the niece of Padmini Kolhapure and belonging to the family of Lata Mangeshkar.....is not a nepo kid but an outsider...smiley36

tho shraddha has given an all time blockbuster with 20 to 30 min screen time in Stree , that’s a huge achievement itself. we still have this aloo fear hanging over our head smiley36 oh boy I am still so scared of an aloo . It just seems like this ATBB is not as rosy . I am sad 😔

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

You’re worried about who the poster child of nepotism is ? Ironic, since you were applauding Suhana for bagging a project with her daddy after her disastrous and disgusting acting debut - and celebrating this move.

How does that not bother you but “cunning Shraddha” who has access to no real nepotism benefits, is the one you want to target smiley36

Thankyou for proving my point.....smiley37smiley37

and you know.....I don't care about the nepo-kids......but if a nepo-kid has fooled everyone in thinking that she has no nepotism benefits...that I care.......smiley36That is why Shraddha is extremely cunning.....a nepo kid belonging to the BW families....has no nepo benefits....yes and I am the queen of England...smiley37

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briaahna

tho shraddha has given an all time blockbuster with 20 to 30 min screen time in Stree , that’s a huge achievement itself. we still have this aloo fear hanging over our head smiley36 oh boy I am still so scared of an aloo . It just seems like this ATBB is not as rosy . I am sad 😔

Jigra is a flop unless it makes 60 crore opening.

Originally posted by: Briaahna

She had a 20-30 min role in Stree??smiley3 Sorry I don't even watch the trailers of horror movies so no idea.smiley36...how long is her role in Stree 2??

And fear toh successful ka he hota hai.....that is why SRK,Sallu,Kat, Deepu and of course Alia...all have been pulled down.....ab you don't think that they will bash Bhumi Pednekar or Pulkit Samrat...smiley36

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

she got one of the most hyped and dream debut - Aashiqui 2 - in Mahesh Bhatt film and many more vishesh movies but still there are complaints floating around ohh she didn’t get chances in bw smiley36

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Jigra is a flop unless it makes 60 crore opening.

How much did the prequel of Jigra make??

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Thankyou for proving my point.....smiley37smiley37

and you know.....I don't care about the nepo-kids......but if a nepo-kid has fooled everyone in thinking that she has no nepotism benefits...that I care.......smiley36That is why Shraddha is extremely cunning.....a nepo kid belonging to the BW families....has no nepo benefits....yes and I am the queen of England...smiley37

I thought you like cunning people? If you don’t you might want to change your favs. This is a profession for cunning people.

Were you expecting god-like people?

Thanks for proving #3 on my list, I already knew this was gonna happen smiley37

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

How much did the prequel of Jigra make??

Queens don’t need prequels na?

Originally posted by: Nishita123

she got one of the most hyped and dream debut - Aashiqui 2 - in Mahesh Bhatt film and many more vishesh movies but still there are complaints floating around ohh she didn’t get chances in bw smiley36

Her great GrandMa Lata ji smiley27 was like a Goddess of BW...even the PM used to call her to wish on her B'Days.....and someone from her family didn't have nepo benefits...smiley36.not to forget Shakti Kapoor and Padmini Kolhapure......magar sab kuchhh chup chup kar kiya gaya....smiley36