Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

The fact that you took so much time out of your life to write this essay just proves that Shraddha has slayeddd for sure. Love her for triggering everyone, especially Gangu fans. Some advice make it more interesting next time, couldn’t bother yawning I mean reading it all.

I’d never write up this much for Janhvi or Ananya. Yes I’d do it for Alia because she is a top actress, which I have no issues admitting

using that fantastic logic id say alia has been slaying for centuries given how many topics, polls, posts, time , effort , paragraphs , essays and thesis u have meticulously written on everything from her wadrobe, to films, to love life , to ads, to pregnancy to wedding, to her mental health, to marriage life 😂

I mean I could never compete with that investment
and I’d rather not take ur advice abt making posts interesting …it’s like taking advice from shraddha on acting tips ….if u bothered there would actually have been a valid debate …god forbid …not an empty shot firing 😂

Edited by pathaka - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: pathaka

using that fantastic logic id say alia has been slaying for centuries given how many topics, polls, posts, time , effort , paragraphs , essays and thesis u have meticulously written on everything from her wadrobe, to films, to love life , to ads, to pregnancy to wedding, to her mental health, to marriage life 😂

I mean I could never compete with that investment
and I’d rather not take ur advice abt making posts interesting …it’s like taking advice from shraddha on acting tips ..no thanks

Well you got converted into a Ranbir -Alia fan by Shaitan just now.......welcome to the club...😂

The fact that you took so much time out of your life to write this essay just proves that Shraddha has slayeddd for sure. Love her for triggering everyone, especially Gangu fans. Some advice make it more interesting next time, couldn’t bother yawning I mean reading it all.

I’d never write up this much for Janhvi or Ananya. Yes I’d do it for Alia because she is a top actress, which I have no issues admitting

There is a light at the end of the tunnel....u saw it and u put Shraddha in Jhanvi and Ananya's category...where she belongs...none of these 3 can act to save their lives.smiley37...and yes...Alia is a top actress....smiley16

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Well you got converted into a Ranbir -Alia fan by Shaitan just now.......welcome to the club...😂

Meh …rather be their fan than beg someone in the comments section of the review on YouTube to mention their “leading female superstar” in the review

Originally posted by: pathaka

Meh …rather be their fan than beg someone in the comments section of the review on YouTube to mention their “leading female superstar” in the review

That was actually sad....smiley19smiley36

Itni insult kabhi kissi superstar ki nahi hui...smiley36

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

There is a light at the end of the tunnel....u saw it and u put Shraddha in Jhanvi and Ananya's category...where she belongs...none of these 3 can act to save their lives.smiley37...and yes...Alia is a top actress....smiley16

If that was your take away then I guess reading is not a strength

If that was your take away then I guess reading is not a strength

Correction : Reading gibberish is not my strength...that is why I have difficulty reading your posts.....sorry...smiley13

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Correction : Reading gibberish is not my strength...that is why I have difficulty reading your posts.....sorry...smiley13

Aww. Then you should stop reading your own posts.

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Is it me ya raton raat dher sare naye Alia fans bangaye hai

Chalo I am not alone when I joined shraddha’s group last minute lol

Aww. Then you should stop reading your own posts.

Unlike you...writing gibberish is also not my strength...smiley36