Alia's PR Toolkit for Stree 2 - Page 26

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

WOW...The level of Alia haters.....she will be dumped because she didn't give birth to a male child....in 2024 if we still hear these things.....I am just amazed.....like how does hatred for someone ruin your morals...like how??

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Selective outrage it is

Yup...Saif's putra ratna....is oh so cute.......Alia and Suhana are not....smiley36

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

WOW...The level of Alia haters.....she will be dumped because she didn't give birth to a male child....in 2024 if we still hear these things.....I am just amazed.....like how does hatred for someone ruin your morals...like how??

See I dont go to such levels, and need to be appreciated for it smiley36

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

See I dont go to such levels, and need to be appreciated for it smiley36

I agree....I appreciate you Shaitanu....for not hitting the rock bottom...smiley20

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

If the rumors are true, then even I feel bad for her that her husband's affairs have left her infertile because she contracted an STD from him. That's very common but at the same time, I can't feel too bad because she encouraged this behavior. She's publicly stated she doesn't mind physical infidelity and there are so many dangers connected to that which she clearly didn't think through or somehow felt wouldn't affect her.

What are you even talking about?? You must be out of your mind....she gave birth to a child...How is she infertile??Geez...take your hatred somewhere else...the things that u guys write out of hatred wants to make me throw up.....yuckkk...smiley11

The filth that is written about a woman over here.....just blows my mind......there was one member who even wanted Alia to be raped....a woman wishing rape on another woman...smiley24

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ProperPari

This is what I am also saying because she has lost infertility from him and this is now her reward. Very sad but how can anyone change it now?? smiley31She gave him baby and no more babies but what has he given??? Man never gives in relationship.

It's not all men. Sid and Ranveer are wonderful husbands. Ranbir was tainted from the beginning as was his father before him. Kapoor family is so corrupt between Rishi, Neetu, and Ranbir. Why any woman would turn in this direction, I'll never know.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ProperPari

This is why it is most best for everyone that this family line end. Kapoor and sons real movie is this melodrama not Dharma trashy film. Bira should be last so all women are spared.

I am more disturbed by him admitting their love story started when she was 9. I saw Reddit trying to cancel him and explain to Americans who he is and why he's so problematic.

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Shraddha is no underprivileged non nepo who struggled her. way to the so called “deserving” success …she’s taken her share of opportunities from the non nepo (aaahiqui 2 fiasco), and was made a part of several big films despite obvious lack of acting talent …vishal bharadwaj with haider, nitesh tiwari post dangal, and done films with everyone from the bhatt camp to dharma to yrf, had a pairing with adi and tiger that was well liked and also had pretty privilidge , part of franchises like abcd, baaghi stree , rock on 2 etc ..

It’s another story that she didn’t make a mark in any of these films and failed to capitalise on said opportunities …alia and even deepika aren’t guilty of that …they ain’t great actresses and neither are they consistent..they have had their share of flowerpot success with Rocky rani, pathaan etc …but they did work hard to improve their skills and hold their own against superior actors like amitabh, irfan (piku) supriya pathak (ram leela), kareena, diljit , shahid and vijay verma , shefali shah (darlings, udta pubjab)

That’s why I place them head and shoulders above shraddha..,same story with pc …she holds her own even in films where she has a 7 min role (kaminey)

Put shraddha next to superior talent or in a smaller screen time role and u get unremarkable performances like haider(who even remembers she was in the film), chichore , rock on 2, batti Gul meter chaalu…like forget that, gimme one film where even with horrible actors like tiger and ample screen time, her performance walked away with merit ? Baaghi ? 😂

Even now as we speak , some reviewer in stree 2 is getting called out for “not even mentioning shraddha and heaping praises on RKR, panjaj , aparshakti” only for the poor reviewer to reply saying “well she got 1 good sequence b4 the interval, her character is crucial to the film but she really didn’t do much 😂”

Edited by pathaka - 1 months ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: pathaka

Shraddha is no underprivileged non nepo who struggled her. way to the so called “deserving” success …she’s taken her share of opportunities from the non nepo (aaahiqui 2 fiasco), and was made a part of several big films despite obvious lack of acting talent …vishal bharadwaj with haider, nitesh tiwari post dangal, and done films with everyone from the bhatt camp to dharma to yrf, had a pairing with adi and tiger that was well liked and also had pretty privilidge , part of franchises like abcd, baaghi stree , rock on 2 etc ..

It’s another story that she didn’t make a mark in any of these films and failed to capitalise on said opportunities …alia and even deepika aren’t guilty of that …they ain’t great actresses and neither are they consistent..they have had their share of flowerpot success with Rocky rani, pathaan etc …but they did work hard to improve their skills and hold their own against superior actors like amitabh, irfan (piku) supriya pathak (ram leela), kareena, diljit , shahid and vijay verma , shefali shah (darlings, udta pubjab)

That’s why I place them head and shoulders above shraddha..,same story with pc …she holds her own even in films where she has a 7 min role (kaminey)

Put shraddha next to superior talent or in a smaller screen time role and u get unremarkable performances like haider(who even remembers she was in the film), chichore , rock on 2, batti Gul meter chaalu…like forget that, gimme one film where even with horrible actors like tiger and ample screen time, her performance walked away with merit ? Baaghi ? 😂

Even now as we speak , some reviewer in stree 2 is getting called out for “not even mentioning shraddha and heaping praises on RKR, panjaj , aparshakti” only for the poor reviewer to reply saying “well she got 1 good sequence b4 the interval, her character is crucial to the film but she really didn’t do much 😂”

The fact that you took so much time out of your life to write this essay just proves that Shraddha has slayeddd for sure. Love her for triggering everyone, especially Gangu fans. Some advice make it more interesting next time, couldn’t bother yawning I mean reading it all.

I’d never write up this much for Janhvi or Ananya. Yes I’d do it for Alia because she is a top actress, which I have no issues admitting

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 1 months ago