Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: hotchoco

Alia is extremely annoying and cunning but that doesn't make Shraddha innocent or any less of a nepo. How many people get to debut with YRF - the biggest production house in India? How many are able to break a contract illegally and get away with it with no consequences? Even Aditya Chopra's bestie KJo himself was giving Shraddha movies after that. And all this when Shraddha can't act at all. She has been part of the biggest disasters like Street Dancer and Haseena and some Shahid Kapoor movie and god knows all her flops - nobody even remembers them. But despite that, she would keep on getting movie after movie after movie.

Bring down Alia all you want but that doesn't make Shraddha any different or better. And if Alia has to be harassed for trapping Ratbir, might as well say the same for Shraddha who was side-hoeing with everyone from Farhan Akhtar to Ranbir. If she couldn't turn it into anything bigger, that's her own problem.

None of these people are some innocent babe in the woods like people want to pretend.

Shraddha is too bad an actress to ever be consequential in any way regardless of her Raaz era.

vani kapoor did. And they loyally screwed her over with the same 3 movie contract, shraddah broke

Shraddah was allegedly seeing farhan when he was divorced

while alia has been throwing herself on ranbir even when he was in serious relationships with other women

That includes going to parties at ranbirs house as plus one not as a guest.
she even tried to whitewash her image by pretending to be BFFs with Katrina. Watching her in the bff show with Katrina was just painful… where she kept throwing shade at Katrina…

Her insecurities were obvious when deepiak was being praised at an intv she was at and was even making faces when Deepika was talking…

Not only alia is cunning.. she’s an insecure person who is here only cause kjo paved, actually literally steamrolled everyone out of her way.. and that includes shaming Parineti for her weight on national tv

No one is claiming shradah is a superstarni or a great actress…

It’s just hilarious to see alia fans losing it and trying to take credit and give it to anyone except for her

Everyone else is extremely lucky except for alia… where even slb is not given his due credit and it’s only her responsible for the successes… but the flops are always someone else’s fault

Edited by JustWandering - 1 months ago
JustWandering thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Nah......you say...it was deliberate...I am saying it was an accident......no way to prove either one of us wrong.....except in Shaitanu's imagination....smiley37

somethings are obvious, if one follows the pattern and behavior over the years

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: JustWandering

vani kapoor did. And they loyally screwed her over with the same 3 movie contract, shraddah broke

Shraddah was allegedly seeing farhan when he was divorced

while alia has been throwing herself on ranbir even when he was in serious relationships with other women

That includes going to parties at ranbirs house as plus one not as a guest.
she even tried to whitewash her image by pretending to be BFFs with Katrina. Watching her in the bff show with Katrina was just painful… where she kept throwing shade at Katrina…

Her insecurities were obvious when deepiak was being praised at an intv she was at and was even making faces when Deepika was talking…

Not only alia is cunning.. she’s an insecure person who is here only cause kjo literally paced everyone out of her way.. and that includes shaming Parineti for her weight on national tv

No one is claiming shradah is a superstarni or a great actress…

It’s just hilarious to see alia fans losing it and trying to take credit and give it to anyone except for her

Everyone else is extremely lucky except for alia… where even slb is not given his due credit and it’s only her responsible for the successes… but the clips are always someoen else’s fault

I stopped liking Alia ages ago but nobody needs to feel sorry for Katrina who stole Ratbir herself from Deepika. She and Ranbir were cheating when he was with Deepika which is why she made that jab about wanting to see Kat's passport. You lose them how you get them. And if rumors are correct which they probably are since Ranbir and Shraddha weren't even allowed to promote together - then Shraddha tried to do the same to Alia. All of these people are the same and constantly hoe and cheat and try to grab what they want. What difference does it make what is going on in their personal life to us?

Nobody is denying that Alia is cunning. But so is Shraddha. You don't survive in that industry without knowing the tricks of the trade and Shraddha has survived for a long long time without even knowing how to act. She's had a gazillion disasters and kept getting one movie after another just like Alia does. Eventually after 100 chances, it's not shocking to get a few hits.

JustWandering thumbnail

I stopped liking Alia ages ago but nobody needs to feel sorry for Katrina who stole Ratbir herself from Deepika. She and Ranbir were cheating when he was with Deepika which is why she made that jab about wanting to see Kat's passport. You lose them how you get them. And if rumors are correct which they probably are since Ranbir and Shraddha weren't even allowed to promote together - then Shraddha tried to do the same to Alia. All of these people are the same and constantly hoe and cheat and try to grab what they want. What difference does it make what is going on in their personal life to us?

Nobody is denying that Alia is cunning. But so is Shraddha. You don't survive in that industry without knowing the tricks of the trade and Shraddha has survived for a long long time without even knowing how to act. She's had a gazillion disasters and kept getting one movie after another just like Alia does. Eventually after 100 chances, it's not shocking to get a few hits.

The issue most people here have is how alia fans and associates are trying to remove shradah out of equation for stree success… Warna same people were taking credit for 9 cr opening of gangu from slb and pinning it All on alia

What difference does it make what is going on in their personal life to us?

smiley19How can you say this? It’s the hookah pani/bread and butter of these forums smiley37

JustWandering thumbnail

Same, I used to like both ranbir and alia

And ranbir tu even til shamshera (which I watched in theatre 🤣)

Even jagga jasoos (I was the only one there)

Can’t stand his face now

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: QueenAlia

He has cheated on others, maybe, but not with Alia. It is different because Alia is his jeevan saathi. He has found his one woman so he has no need for more. Katrina, Deepika were old has-beens. He used them for what he needed but could not find what he needed. Only Alia gives him what he needs and he is happy and content now. Those buddhi churails are jealous of Alia's talent and beauty and youth. This Shraddha is openly mistress but she could not make Ranbir look at her because Alia was only girl he made his biwi.

You are not really helping Alia's cause heresmiley24.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

You are just making it all up as you go.......I am not against nepotism in BW.....unka paisa unki marzi.....I ask always ...why is Shraddha not bashed when other nepo kids are bashed.......because you have no answer to this......you try to twist it.....people get it....smiley36...You will never be able to justify why Shraddha is not bashed like other nepo kids.....you can bring as many Suhanas and Jhanvis in the mix.....

So you shouldn't be questioning anyone....but since your imagination works overtime.....you carry on....smiley36

I agree with you when pointing at the different use of 'nepotism-bashing' according to the liking or disliking...either one bashes a l l starkids in the same way or one bashes no one because of being a starkid (personally I would vote for the latter as I would focus on their work).

Edited by Clochette - 1 months ago
Cpt.DudleySmith thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

PR Tactic 4: Alia will also ensure she enters the Horror genre soon, although for many of us - she has already done so, eg: Kalank, Rocky aur Rani etc.

This might just be your masterpiece. Epicsmiley37smiley37smiley37

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

I agree with you when pointing at the different use of 'nepotism-bashing' according to the liking or disliking...either one bashes a l l starkids in the same way or one bashes no one because of being a starkid (personally I would vote for the latter as I would focus on their work).

Selective outrage it is
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ProperPari

It is over for Alia. Her husband is on the verge of dumping her, her contemporaries all have genuine hits, and she failed to provide Kapoor family with male heir.

Why am I not sad for her??? smiley39

That’s actually mean, why should she get dumped based on gender of the child? If her husband dumps her then that’s his loss, she has compromised a lot to be with him.