Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Valid point aayega kahan se.smiley36...Shraddha ke career ka apna kuchh toh hai nahi.....haan bus shakal khoobsoorat hai...smiley36...that is the reason......the only way to raise Shraddha is to pull down the actual successful actors....like SRK, Salman, Deepu, Kat, Ranbir, Alia.....smiley36smiley44wahi ho raha hai.....smiley36

I have nothing against her and actually happy for her success but saying she is a self made star is a pure joke nothing else smiley36

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Valid point aayega kahan se.smiley36...Shraddha ke career ka apna kuchh toh hai nahi.....haan bus shakal khoobsoorat hai...smiley36...that is the reason......the only way to raise Shraddha is to pull down the actual successful actors....like SRK, Salman, Deepu, Kat, Ranbir, Alia.....smiley36smiley44wahi ho raha hai.....smiley36

shakuni sarook fan for a reason time py gadho ko bhi saar py charatw ho Snake sarook fan for a reason smiley40smiley32

Originally posted by: Nishita123

I have nothing against her and actually happy for her success but saying she is a self made star is a pure joke nothing else smiley36

Even I had nothing against Shraddha....she doesn't matter.....all I used to wonder ....ki why is she not bashed for being a nepo....probably she hides very cunningly....that is all.....Now that they have pitched against Alia....toh ab milega wapis....smiley36

and in between....I supposedly called Suhana a top actress..smiley37..pehle Suhana ke doodh ke daant toh toot jaayein.....actress ban jaayein wahi bahut badi baat hai....smiley37

They keep on claiming that Alia's success is ONLY because of nepotism....toh uss logic ke hisaab se AB Jr, Esha Deol, Tushhhar Kapoor , Uday Chopra ....sabko super duper star hona chahiye....because their parents are like 10 times more powerful than Mahesh Bhatt can ever be....What about Salman's own two brothers??

Uday Chopra actually wanted to be a star...Yash ji badi koshish kar lee.....Yash ji...the King maker apne khud ke bete ko star nahi bana paaye....nepotism toh fail ho gaya...smiley36

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

shakuni sarook fan for a reason time py gadho ko bhi saar py charatw ho Snake sarook fan for a reason smiley40smiley32

Kyon thak rahe ho SRK ko lekar......na SRK ko Na SRK ke kissi fan ko ghanta fark pad raha hai....smiley37

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Even I had nothing against Shraddha....she doesn't matter.....all I used to wonder ....ki why is she not bashed for being a nepo....probably she hides very cunningly....that is all.....Now that they have pitched against Alia....toh ab milega wapis....smiley36

and in between....I supposedly called Suhana a top actress..smiley37..pehle Suhana ke doodh ke daant toh toot jaayein.....actress ban jaayein wahi bahut badi baat hai....smiley37

They keep on claiming that Alia's success is ONLY because of nepotism....toh uss logic ke hisaab se AB Jr, Esha Deol, Tushhhar Kapoor , Uday Chopra ....sabko super duper star hona chahiye....because their parents are like 10 times more powerful than Mahesh Bhatt can ever be....What about Salman's own two brothers??

Uday Chopra actually wanted to be a star...Yash ji badi koshish kar lee.....Yash ji...the King maker apne khud ke bete ko star nahi bana paaye....nepotism toh fail ho gaya...smiley36

chal jhooti

Shradha se jali to ha Saaf dekh raha ha

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

You know VERY WELL the reality of all of this. Please don’t act like you’re completely unaware of Gangu’s career trajectory and manipulation.

You want Shraddha to be bashed for being a nepo kid, yet you yourself clap for Suhana’s endorsements and films with her dad that she signing - despite being a complete failure in her debut.

When you couldn’t justify her lack of talent, you went on and on about how much of a great roller skater she is in the film when she skated for 30 seconds …..and YOUUUUU WANT TO TALK ABOUT ETHICS + NEPOTISM?

THE IRONY!

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

You know VERY WELL the reality of all of this. Please don’t act like you’re completely unaware of Gangu’s career trajectory and manipulation.

You want Shraddha to be bashed for being a nepo kid, yet you yourself clap for Suhana’s endorsements and films with her dad that she signing - despite being a complete failure in her debut.

When you couldn’t justify her lack of talent, you went on and on about how much of a great roller skater she is in the film when she skated for 30 seconds …..and YOUUUUU WANT TO TALK ABOUT ETHICS + NEPOTISM?

THE IRONY!

You are just making it all up as you go.......I am not against nepotism in BW.....unka paisa unki marzi.....I ask always ...why is Shraddha not bashed when other nepo kids are bashed.......because you have no answer to this......you try to twist it.....people get it....smiley36...You will never be able to justify why Shraddha is not bashed like other nepo kids.....you can bring as many Suhanas and Jhanvis in the mix.....

So you shouldn't be questioning anyone....but since your imagination works overtime.....you carry on....smiley36

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

These people all debuted in a time when there were genuine stars as competition. The current big stars (ex. SRK) were younger and there were real stars being made overnight (ex. Hrithik) directly competing with the likes of Esha Deol and AB Jr. This is why they could not last because there was actual quality then so audiences could pick them over the talentless.

None of them had a KJo. KJo flooded the market with talentless nepobabies and worked to ensure that the talented ones like Shraddha, Parineeti, and Kriti were sabotaged so that they would not directly impact Alia. The leading actresses of this era were all slowly being phased out which helped Alia take the roles that would normally go to them (Anushka retiring, Priyanka leaving BW, etc.) In the 2000s era, she wouldn't have had a chance because there were so many actresses (Rani, Preity, Aishwarya, Urmila, Shilpa, Priyanka, Kareena, Ameesha, Bipasha, Lara, Amrita, Sushmita, Tabu, occasionally Kajol) still working and getting lead roles but this talent had been diluted with the newest crop in the 2010s. When instead of those actresses, we instead have Sara, Jahnvi, and Ananya, then yes even the likes of Alia will look better in comparison and if she's getting all the prime roles, then nobody else has a chance.

Mahesh Bhatt has barely done anything for Alia's career. It's PapaJo who has taken the daddy role and is doing everything for her. And look at what it's cost him. Takht shelved forever. Brahmastra, one of the most expensive movies of all time, failing and bankrupting KJo's company. Rocky aur Rani wasn't even a clean hit with Alia's name because she's not a box office star. His movies were blockbusters in the past because he used A-List talent like SRK, Kajol, Rani, Preity, Salman, Hrithik, the Bachchans, etc. and Alia has never been in that league.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

You are just making it all up as you go.......I am not against nepotism in BW.....unka paisa unki marzi.....I ask always ...why is Shraddha not bashed when other nepo kids are bashed.......because you have no answer to this......you try to twist it.....people get it....smiley36...You will never be able to justify why Shraddha is not bashed like other nepo kids.....you can bring as many Suhanas and Jhanvis in the mix.....

So you shouldn't be questioning anyone....but since your imagination works overtime.....you carry on....smiley36

Again, I’m not sure why you’re crying about nepotism when you yourself are a nepotism enabler.

You’re okay with people abusing their privilege as long as it’s YOUR FAVS that do that na?

In terms of Shraddha not being bashed enough for being a nepo kid smiley36 why don’t you start a protest for that? You’re asking me as if I know, go find out why. I could care less about how much or little she’s bashed.

lissy16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Simple answer karan Johan. Seriously because of him there is no good actresses here. Now every good role goto janvi or alia. Atleast alia have average acting skill.

Look this form majority time every one fighting who is good actresses majority time deepika vs alia, now shredha vs alia. It's actually other actresses vs karan Johan favourite.

The reason why I don't like mainly alia, janvi because earlier times even there is other nepo like kareena but there is also some other actresses who have getting good movies, who having stardom. But because of these people no outsiders getting good roles. I know it's not their fault. Fault entirely goes to papa karan.

That's why I hate papa karan. Seriously wishing him to go bankrupt