Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: JustWandering

Actually shradah has been blacklisted by yrf cause they had their three movie contract with her during whuch she can’t work with any other banner. After the first lackluster movie they gave her, they were stalling hence stagnating her career (much like vaani kapoor) so she went ahead and did movies with other houses…

There is some reason why she has never been on kwk nor on any film campanion

if she was daughter of such a huge star (like People here pretend) she won’t be ganged up against like this…

She has been on kwk with ARK smiley36

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Oh please, we all saw you trying to big up her pathetic acting in Archiessmiley36you even started praising "the way she roller skates" when the public gave her full thumbs down.

Now Daddy is risking it all and "saving her" and you are ALL FOR the project. Where is the nepo police now? You don't think its "cunning" ?

When did I say that Suhana will be a top star?? When?? Defend karna and calling her a top star is the same?? Issliye bol rahi hoon...Politics is perfect for you....baaton ko ghumana smiley37smiley37

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

smiley37 shaitaan saaar jhoot ma master ha sahi bolrhe ha

iss baar tu sach bola...smiley37

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Don't mind but it is fun to read Bi and SH jugalbandi smiley20 pop-corn entertainment smiley36

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yes, Dear Zindagi was a woman-centric movie with Alia in the lead and Karan co-producing. However, SRK was a very good support smiley1

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

is shakuni sarook ke fan ke bhut jali ha bhai smiley36

But I am amazed at Deepu fans the most.....kya din aa gaye hain....pehle Alia ke against Kat fans ki buttering ki....now Shraddha fans ki kar rahe hain....Bhagwan itne bure din na dikhaye kissi ko...smiley19...Alia ne sabko tabah kar rakha hai....smiley37

Originally posted by: Autumnn

Don't mind but it is fun to read Bi and SH jugalbandi smiley20 pop-corn entertainment smiley36

Lekin Shaitanu ka imagination ekdum solid hai....aisi baatein bolte hain....ki I start thinking I kab hua....maine kiya aur mujhe he pata nahi....smiley37

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

At least I can enjoy Suhana in her efforts the way I want as I don't belong to the "nepo-police" smiley36

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

But I am amazed at Deepu fans the most.....kya din aa gaye hain....pehle Alia ke against Kat fans ki buttering ki....now Shraddha fans ki kar rahe hain....Bhagwan itne bure din na dikhaye kissi ko...smiley19...Alia ne sabko tabah kar rakha hai....smiley37

surf khalo shakuni sarook fan smiley2 alia bhuat ke weekends par kardye ha opening na hi
JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Please ....if Shakti Kapoor was badnaam.....Mahesh Bhatt was uss se bhi jyada badnaam...smiley36

Mahesh bhatt might be eccentric but he gave many big hits and had friends in respected circles like srk and intellectuals like Javed Akhtar

Shakti kapoor was caught in a sting operation involving casting couch…