Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I have NEVER EVER said that....like NEVER.....again you pulled it out of your imagination.....smiley37....Ek bhi jagah dikha doh where I have said that Suhana will be a top actress.....like even 1 post.......smiley37

Shaitanu....jaa politician ban jaa......bahut success milegi.....smiley37smiley37

smiley37 shaitaan saaar jhoot ma master ha sahi bolrhe ha

Originally posted by: sharaban

Lol......why should I do that.

Meri taraf say bayshak146 crore ki opening le lay...

Happy for Shraddha, she seems sweet...but the fact remains the same that the opening is due to being the sequel of a super hit Prequel, as it is the case with almost every sequel, and Shraddha was hardly there in Stree....it was basically a film that revolved around RKR and his friends.

Shraddha cannot sell a movie or can be a reason of the huge opening. Else it would have been the case with her last seven flops, Stree2 got the opening due to its hit prequel.....plain & simple !!!

--------------------------

Really....everyone is saying that.....how long is her role in Part Deux??smiley36

and delulus are thinking ki Shraddha ke liye ticket bik gaye....smiley37

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I’m not a shradah fan but I’ve always found her pretty,stylish and pleasant on screen.. good to her see her getting these great numbers!!

she be the only “nepo” for whom nepotism has backfired 😂

Shakti kapoor and his scandals regarding that sting operation and leaked phone calls ruined whatever little help he could have offered to shradah… ulta negative asar on shradah…

but there people think she has same benefit as alia for having kjo paving paths for her and removing any potential competitors, stealing movies and even arranging marriage for her or Suhana where srk tried to give her the best possible debut for her..

Originally posted by: JustWandering

I’m not a shradah fan but I’ve always found her pretty,stylish and pleasant on screen.. good to her see her getting these great numbers!!

she be the only “nepo” for whom nepotism has backfired 😂

Shakti kapoor and his scandals regarding that sting operation and leaked phone calls ruined whatever little help he could have offered to shradah… ulta negative asar on shradah…

but there people think she has same benefit as alia for having kjo paving paths for her and removing any potential competitors, stealing movies and even arranging marriage for her or Suhana where srk tried to give her the best possible debut for her..

Please ....if Shakti Kapoor was badnaam.....Mahesh Bhatt was uss se bhi jyada badnaam...smiley36

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Really....everyone is saying that.....how long is her role in Part Deux??smiley36

is shakuni sarook ke fan ke bhut jali ha bhai smiley36
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I have NEVER EVER said that....like NEVER.....again you pulled it out of your imagination.....smiley37....Ek bhi jagah dikha doh where I have said that Suhana will be a top actress.....like even 1 post.......smiley37

Shaitanu....jaa politician ban jaa......bahut success milegi.....smiley37smiley37

Oh please, we all saw you trying to big up her pathetic acting in Archiessmiley36you even started praising "the way she roller skates" when the public gave her full thumbs down.

Now Daddy is risking it all and "saving her" and you are ALL FOR the project. Where is the nepo police now? You don't think its "cunning" ?

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Please ....if Shakti Kapoor was badnaam.....Mahesh Bhatt was uss se bhi jyada badnaam...smiley36

keyword is JOJO saar smiley32
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Acha? How long was SRK Role in DZ? Because back then you said people ONLY went for him?

Shall we discredit him also? Or your rules only apply to others?

Delulu defined. Thanks.

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: JustWandering

It was not suggested, it actually happened.. sabne bachay k paida honay pay maheenay ginnay thay..

Warna bhagoora bira haath Nahin a raha tha

How do you know....it was deliberate?? Accident nahi hote kya.......and kudos to Bira and Alia to not have an out of wedlock child.....warna humare desi dimag....bachhe ki zinda he maar dete.......see this is the kind of thinking because of which unwed mothers either abort the babies....or give them up...

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Acha? How long was SRK Role in DZ? Because back then you said people ONLY went for him?

Shall we discredit him also? Or your rules only apply to others?

Delulu defined. Thanks.

DZ was Alia's movie.....SRK had guest appearance...and I went just to see SRK....otherwise I would have missed that movie....Dr Jug...smiley27smiley42