Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: JustWandering

šŸ˜‚ Iā€™m a srk fan but this was funny šŸ˜‚

Alia ki ammiya aaj double duty pay hainā€¦ according to them gangu was only and only alia ki hit movieā€¦ slb ka koi haath Nahinā€¦ magar stree ka credit shradah k ilawa sabko dena hai

Aalia was the main lead in Gangu, the soul of the film, also with most screen time as well.

Shraddha was hardly there in Stree with maybe a maximum of 25 minutes screen time in total , RKR and gang in Stree hold the significance what Aalia had in Gangu.

Ps: not a fan of either Aalia or Shraddha, so at least meray saath badtameezi karnay ki koi logic nahi banti....lol.

-------------

Edited by sharaban - 1 months ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharaban

Aalia was the main lead in Gangu, the soul of the film, also with most screen time as well.

Sharaddha was hardly there in Stree, RKR and gang in Stree hold the significance what Aalia had in Gangu.

Ps: not a fan of either Aalia or Shraddha.

apt naam chuna ha app ne apna smiley36
sharaban thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

apt naam chuna ha app ne apna smiley36

Meray UN ko choro, lagta hai tum nay Gangu dekhi hee nahi

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nishita123

see YRF too? Oh then she got lots of opportunities by big banner and then why so much Rona dhona that she didnā€™t get enough opportunity in bw?

Lol look who is talking about making sense smiley44smiley36

Actually shradah has been blacklisted by yrf cause they had their three movie contract with her during whuch she canā€™t work with any other banner. After the first lackluster movie they gave her, they were stalling hence stagnating her career (much like vaani kapoor) so she went ahead and did movies with other housesā€¦

There is some reason why she has never been on kwk nor on any film campanion

if she was daughter of such a huge star (like People here pretend) she wonā€™t be ganged up against like thisā€¦

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Meray UN ko choro, lagta hai tum nay Gangu dekhi hee nahi

ha surf kha lo ab

46cr opening dekh ky stree ka

JustWandering thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Also Alia has literally had projects MADE for her and sheā€™s also stolen projects from others, thatā€™s why sheā€™s not respected. Not cuz sheā€™s a nepo.

She may be the best actress, have the best projects and always ā€œwinā€ - but she is not respected on the ground level, THATS why people hate her. Yes Shraddha is a nepo too, but sheā€™s not done all these actual CUNNING things.

Only delulu people would think otherwise. Hopefully you get it now. However given the overdose of delulu I doubt it.

this.

Sheā€™s not a good person.

JustWandering thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Awww people are appalled that I called Shraddha cunning....the same people were celebrating and clapping when it was suggested that Alia trapped Bira into marriage by getting pregnant....atleast I am not sl ut shaming Shraddha and never will.....

It was not suggested, it actually happened.. sabne bachay k paida honay pay maheenay ginnay thay..

Warna bhagoora bira haath Nahin a raha tha

sharaban thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

ha surf kha lo ab

46cr opening dekh ky stree ka

Lol......why should I do that.

Meri taraf say bayshak146 crore ki opening le lay...

Happy for Shraddha, she seems sweet...but the fact remains the same that the opening is due to being the sequel of a super hit Prequel, as it is the case with almost every sequel, and Shraddha was hardly there in Stree....it was basically a film that revolved around RKR and his friends.

Shraddha cannot sell a movie or can be a reason of the huge opening. Else it would have been the case with her last seven flops, Stree2 got the opening due to its hit prequel.....plain & simple !!!

--------------------------

Edited by sharaban - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Oh really? This is coming from someone who thinks Suhana is gonna be a top actresssmiley37that too on "fair grounds"........nothing more wild in imagination than that.

I have NEVER EVER said that....like NEVER.....again you pulled it out of your imagination.....smiley37....Ek bhi jagah dikha doh where I have said that Suhana will be a top actress.....like even 1 post.......smiley37

Shaitanu....jaa politician ban jaa......bahut success milegi.....smiley37smiley37

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Lol......why should I do that.

Meri taraf say bayshak146 crore ki opening le lay...

Happy for Shraddha, she seems sweet...but the fact remains the same that the opening is due to being the sequel of a super hit Prequel, as it is the case with almost every sequel, and Shraddha was hardly there in Stree....it was basically a film that revolved around RKR and his friends.

Shraddha cannot sell a movie or can be a reason of the huge opening. Else it would have been the case with her last seven flops, Stree2 got the opening due to its hit prequel.....plain & simple !!!

--------------------------

arey sharaban SAAR prequel kon hit karwaya smiley37

khiar PRdhuri p focus kar hijact karte ha dosro ko franchise