Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Meh. I’ve been called worse than cunning. Doesn’t bother me though.

Who called you cunning in this thread??

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Briaahna

wah..i wonder we ever asked others to respect alia fans enjoying her success. smiley36

today should be all about Shraddha..her moment, but i noticed even in review topics and many other topics alia is discussed more than Shraddha. and we are talking about respect. smiley36

You’re saying this? The person who celebrates and cheers failures ? Eww. PUHLEEZ. Can you stop acting like the innocent one now and as if I’m the only evil one
Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

toolkit and hammar, and spade, shovel, garden fork..knife, archery, talwaar, dhanush baansmiley37dear lord...oh alia...i tell you....naughty lady.....topics on name is justsmiley27

Briaahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Who called you cunning in this thread??

i can take this...nobody, and no one ever bullied anyone. i have been thru many posts yet to find when anyone was bullied or called cunning. just carry on blue-ice.

you called Shraddha cunning and alia is daily called cunning. hisaabh barabar.

For crying out loud....this thread was not opened to celebrate Shraddha's success.....this thread was opened to mock Alia........and Alia fans are giving it back.......kuchh galat ho gaya kya humse.......smiley36

Briaahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

You’re saying this? The person who celebrates and cheers failures ? Eww. PUHLEEZ. Can you stop acting like the innocent one now and as if I’m the only evil one

please stick to the topic you created. carry on your alia bashing rather than celebrating Shraddha BB.

don't try to divert this topic to unnecessary drama filled with emotions.

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Bekind, kuch bhi smiley29smiley36

For the record I didn’t say that about shraddha. And might have laughed at the same post for other points. Please read the posts again and check who said what and who didn’t smiley44smiley36

Can’t believe some members and their blatant lies smiley21

Edited by Nishita123 - 1 months ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Briaahna

another topic getting backfiredsmiley37we are on roll

both nepos shraddha and aloo sweet cunning manipulators

and nepo begum arrogant

jai ho nepos

Totally backfired smiley36 nepos rocks smiley36

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hurry hurry! Increase the numbers reported for Dear Zindagi. Quick! No one will notice I promise

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Awww people are appalled that I called Shraddha cunning....the same people were celebrating and clapping when it was suggested that Alia trapped Bira into marriage by getting pregnant....atleast I am not sl ut shaming Shraddha and never will.....

Why get so upset when people speak the truth? It's widely known this was the case and she even sported a baby jump at her wedding. If you do not like the way your fav actors have made a mockery out of marriage, then you should blame them. Don't blame the people who are only recounting this behavior rather than indulging in out of wedlock behavior.