Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Briaahna

oh now we going to bring RK to winsmiley37before we know RS and Vicky will make an entry here

Of course....RK toh star hai....SRK and Salman jaise legends bhi lapet liye gaye hain to prove that Shraddha is the biggest....Bhai.....how else will you defend someone like Shraddha.....nepo kid woh...below average actor woh....flop per flop dee hui hai ussne....Shraddha ka record kya hai jiss se usko defend kare koi??smiley36

Nah ...no one called Alia an angel....only moorkh......apne aap se soch lete ho kya???smiley37

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Nahhhh...Aloo is moorkh....Natl TV per kaun kehta hai ki maine director ko phone kiya ki I want that role...only moorkh people...smiley36...Cunning ones like Shraddha pretend to be self made..smiley37

bechaare...one day its kirti taking over, next day sharvahi, then tripti, and now kabh keh debut shraddha.. and immediately a non creative topic created with some god knows toolkit to hammer alia.

c,mon alia is married , a mother, achieved all , so what suddenly a 15 yr debutant wakes up to deliver a BB. just enjoy and be happy rather than these attacks on aloo. its good there is competition, i just hope shraddha delivered a decent performance in movie , cos she is pretty bland when it comes to acting

Bekind thumbnail

Dang never thought this topic will turn out into a nasty heated topic where members will attack other members to make their idol look good. I really admired and respected 3 members from bottom of my heart. It is sad how this whole thing turned out. All I asked was to respect that Shraddha fans enjoying her success. If you disagree with shaitan’s post, there were other ways to make your point valid. From now on if you are ready to attack me, in return you will get a block from my side and nothing more.

Enjoy STREE 2 everyone and spread positivity, even if people call you cunning. smiley20

Awww people are appalled that I called Shraddha cunning....the same people were celebrating and clapping when it was suggested that Alia trapped Bira into marriage by getting pregnant....atleast I am not sl ut shaming Shraddha and never will.....

Briaahna thumbnail

Awww people are appalled that I called Shraddha cunning....the same people were celebrating and clapping when it was suggested that Alia trapped Bira into marriage by getting pregnant....atleast I am not sl ut shaming Shraddha and never will.....

wah..i wonder we ever asked others to respect alia fans enjoying her success. smiley36

today should be all about Shraddha..her moment, but i noticed even in review topics and many other topics alia is discussed more than Shraddha. and we are talking about respect. smiley36

Please stop spreading misinformation......NO MEMBER in this thread has been called cunning....not even one.....

And anyone who enjoys Alia bashing and does Alia bashing shouldn't be giving moral lectures here.....

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

bechaare...one day its kirti taking over, next day sharvahi, then tripti, and now kabh keh debut shraddha.. and immediately a non creative topic created with some god knows toolkit to hammer alia.

c,mon alia is married , a mother, achieved all , so what suddenly a 15 yr debutant wakes up to deliver a BB. just enjoy and be happy rather than these attacks on aloo. its good there is competition, i just hope shraddha delivered a decent performance in movie , cos she is pretty bland when it comes to acting

Why does it bother you if it’s not true smiley37 you notice I almost never comment on your topics smiley36 Truth hurts !

Sorry that Jigri can’t open big, but don’t worry she’ll continue to manipulate as usual

wah..i wonder we ever asked others to respect alia fans enjoying her success. smiley36

today should be all about Shraddha..her moment, but i noticed even in review topics and many other topics alia is discussed more than Shraddha. and we are talking about respect. smiley36

We were never allowed to enjoy Alia and Bira's success.....smiley36

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Please stop spreading misinformation......NO MEMBER in this thread has been called cunning....not even one.....

And anyone who enjoys Alia bashing and does Alia bashing shouldn't be giving moral lectures here.....

Meh. I’ve been called worse than cunning. Doesn’t bother me though.