Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Bekind

Didn’t Alia won best actress for her 15 minute role in gully boys?smiley36 So how can we pick on Shraddha 25 minute role? And mind you Shraddha has been promoting the movie all over the place. Now alia fans believe Shraddha is cunningsmiley36 I bet no one has said a word if STREE 2 did not gotten such a great advance booking for paid shows. Come on guys let Shraddha fans and well wishers enjoy Shraddha success. She reached this far without any godfather. And it took her 10 years.

BI is mad and is calling Shraddha “cunning” since forever because apparently she doesn’t get as much hate as the rest of the nepos so she must be cunning otherwise why do people like her at all?? We are all being manipulated into liking Shraddha smiley36

I can’t tag BI but I’m sure she’ll still see this 😭

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

She got you clean bowled..smiley37..you can twist it whatever way you want,......but you are OUT so back to pavilion...smiley37

Keep telling yourself that. Why not watch Archies this weekend while Shraddha rules.

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

No no only your SUHANA is self made yaar. Rest are just nepo benefit reapers

Again distorting the facts......How can Suhana be selfmade?? Ye baat toh tum Gangaji mein khade ho kar bologe toh bhi I won't believe........Phenkne ki hadd hoti hai yaar....smiley19

Keep telling yourself that. Why not watch Archies this weekend while Shraddha rules.

Nah...I will watch Jawan for the 6th time...smiley16

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Nah...I will watch Jawan for the 6th time...smiley16

You should’ve done that for Dunki yaar since that movie flopped

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

BI is mad and is calling Shraddha “cunning” since forever because apparently she doesn’t get as much hate as the rest of the nepos so she must be cunning otherwise why do people like her at all?? We are all being manipulated into liking Shraddha smiley36

I can’t tag BI but I’m sure she’ll still see this 😭

Thank God....atleast someone remembers that I have been calling Shraddha cunning forever.....and it has nothing to do with Stree 2.....smiley40smiley36

You should’ve done that for Dunki yaar since that movie flopped

Yes....nothing can beat your imagination....so yes Prabhu...it flopped...smiley37

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Also Alia has literally had projects MADE for her and she’s also stolen projects from others, that’s why she’s not respected. Not cuz she’s a nepo.

She may be the best actress, have the best projects and always “win” - but she is not respected on the ground level, THATS why people hate her. Yes Shraddha is a nepo too, but she’s not done all these actual CUNNING things.

Only delulu people would think otherwise. Hopefully you get it now. However given the overdose of delulu I doubt it.

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 1 months ago
Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Jee nahi.....I have said this about Shraddha being cunning....before even Stree.....forget about Stree 2....go and check my posts from 2009.....my opinions do not change easily....

@bold.......So you mean....you guys will open a thread to demean Alia based on imagination...and we are not allowed to respond??

Seriously? You guys? I am not part of any WhatsApp group or group chat where people plan the timing and what topic to choose and what time should we come together and comment together back to back. I actually have a life. It’s been 2 weeks where I have not posted anything or commented on anything. I am very happy for Shraddha. Exactly my point you always found Shraddha cunning. What exactly she did do that makes her cunning? That she respects her family? Cry when she sees her father? Or actually very nice to the media? That she stops and chat with the pap even if she has to rush to go somewhere. Should I call Srk cunning too?

Btw I do not have time to check people post from 2019 because I do not have time for all that. I did not even read 10 pages of this thread. There are bunch of negative pr articles or videos of Alia that I can post daily but I prefer to not too. Whatever SH has posted you can respond with valid points but all Alia fans got is omG Shraddha is so cunningsmiley37

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Who is we? Why are you saying “we” ?

exactly my point. When members have nothing good to say they like to attack other members