Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Shraddha has no nepo benefits wala chashma utaro and all errors will disappear...smiley36

Refer to first page. This behaviour was predicted in advance.
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

OMG...this was a sixer...seedha boundary ke paar....smiley40smiley37

The sixer that clean bowled Alia only. Please re-read smiley37 your buddy pretty much said Alia isn’t a super star smiley37

Originally posted by: Bekind

Didn’t Alia won best actress for her 15 minute role in gully boys?smiley36 So how can we pick on Shraddha 25 minute role? And mind you Shraddha has been promoting the movie all over the place. Now alia fans believe Shraddha is cunningsmiley36 I bet no one has said a word if STREE 2 did not gotten such a great advance booking for paid shows. Come on guys let Shraddha fans and well wishers enjoy Shraddha success. She reached this far without any godfather. And it took her 10 years.

Jee nahi.....I have said this about Shraddha being cunning....before even Stree.....forget about Stree 2....go and check my posts from 2009.....my opinions do not change easily....

@bold.......So you mean....you guys will open a thread to demean Alia based on imagination...and we are not allowed to respond??

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Jee nahi.....I have said this about Shraddha being cunning....before even Stree.....forget about Stree 2....go and check my posts from 2009.....my opinions do not change easily....

@bold.......So you mean....you guys will open a thread to demean Alia based on imagination...and we are not allowed to respond??

Who is we? Why are you saying “we” ?
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I've only seen a few of Shraddha's movies and never really been a fan of hers but I'm in total support of her winning at the box office if this means we can finally disprove this myth that You-Know-Aloo is some sort of box office star and has ever been able to sell tickets on her name. She is a nepobaby whereas Shraddha is self-made so I root for her.

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

The sixer that clean bowled Alia only. Please re-read smiley37 your buddy pretty much said Alia isn’t a super star smiley37

She got you clean bowled..smiley37..you can twist it whatever way you want,......but you are OUT so back to pavilion...smiley37

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bekind

Didn’t Alia won best actress for her 15 minute role in gully boys?smiley36 So how can we pick on Shraddha 25 minute role? And mind you Shraddha has been promoting the movie all over the place. Now alia fans believe Shraddha is cunningsmiley36 I bet no one has said a word if STREE 2 did not gotten such a great advance booking for paid shows. Come on guys let Shraddha fans and well wishers enjoy Shraddha success. She reached this far without any godfather. And it took her 10 years.

you mean TM right? Because look at the topic/ creater and intent. Don’t come after wrong people.
most Alia fans are supporting and happy about stree and shraddha. Please direct your instructions in right direction.

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

I've only seen a few of Shraddha's movies and never really been a fan of hers but I'm in total support of her winning at the box office if this means we can finally disprove this myth that You-Know-Aloo is some sort of box office star and has ever been able to sell tickets on her name. She is a nepobaby whereas Shraddha is self-made so I root for her.

Guys...hating Alia is fine....but distorting the facts is not fine....Tickets are being sold on Stree 2's name and Shraddha is not a self made star....smiley37

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Who is we? Why are you saying “we” ?

The ones who are being blamed....smiley36

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Guys...hating Alia is fine....but distorting the facts is not fine....Tickets are being sold on Stree 2's name and Shraddha is not a self made star....smiley37

No no only your SUHANA is self made yaar. Rest are just nepo benefit reapers