Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hopefaith thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Iske alag drame chal rahe hain.

Khud kuch nahi karna rather destroyed everything and ab mahaan banne ka drama kar rahi hain.

Mamata Banerjee leads a rally against the rape and murder of a woman doctor, demanding justice for the victim and punishment for the accused.The ironic part is that she herself is the Chief Minister, Health Minister, and Home Minister of West Bengal.

https://x.com/moronhumor/status/1824392177000001974

I didn’t know she’s the health minister 😳

so whom is she demanding justice from?

The CBI ? The State Govt ? The Centre ? From Almighty God ?

I am really confused. It should be the other way around, People should take out a rally against her and demand justice from her if she’s the minister holding the health portfolio/ home ministry, she’s answerable to the public.

This is the first time in my life I am hearing of such a thing the person responsible for a particular department is demanding justice for a crime which has been committed in the ministry she herself is in charge of. 😡

Absolutely ridiculous. What Nautanki and she’s the main drama queen,

Master manipulator and years back I thought she would be a good administrator. 🤦‍♀️smiley19

PS I have so many drs in my immediate family/ and my closest friends, on Independence Day they had changed their SM and WhatsApp DPs in protest,

When the white coat turns red …… 78 years of independence

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hopefaith

I didn’t know she’s the health minister 😳

so whom is she demanding justice from?

The CBI ? The State Govt ? The Centre ? From Almighty God ?

I am really confused. It should be the other way around, People should take out a rally against her and demand justice from her if she’s the minister holding the health portfolio/ home ministry, she’s answerable to the public.

This is the first time in my life I am hearing of such a thing the person responsible for a particular department is demanding justice for a crime which has been committed in the ministry she herself is in charge of. 😡

Absolutely ridiculous. What Nautanki and she’s the main drama queen,

Master manipulator and years back I thought she would be a good administrator. 🤦‍♀️smiley19

PS I have so many drs in my immediate family/ and my closest friends, on Independence Day they had changed their SM and WhatsApp DPs in protest,

When the white coat turns red …… 78 years of independence

She is the worst politician

She is a women so it is eveb more horrible to see how all these things are dealt with.

No one questions her.

None of the so called righteous Famous celebs whether from any field is questioning her how she is dealing with the things.

All are fhattu knowing she is actually the real fascist and dictator of our country.

Mamta se koyi question nahi karta, no blame on her.

I have been saying this since forever Mamta, Lalu, Mulayam-Akhilesh, and now Kejri yeh log alag he level ke gatiya log hain.

These people for power and when have power kisi bhi tak gir sakte hain.

Hopefaith thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Palak2812

She is the worst politician

She is a women so it is eveb more horrible to see how all these things are dealt with.

No one questions her.

None of the so called righteous Famous celebs whether from any field is questioning her how she is dealing with the things.

All are fhattu knowing she is actually the real fascist and dictator of our country.

Mamta se koyi question nahi karta, no blame on her.

I have been saying this since forever Mamta, Lalu, Mulayam-Akhilesh, and now Kejri yeh log alag he level ke gatiya log hain.

These people for power and when have power kisi bhi tak gir sakte hain.

@ bold agree absolutely.all the names you have mentioned are cut from the same cloth, I shudder to think what will happen to my country if it falls into their hands.

For some unfathomable reason everyone is scared of her, they walk on eggshells around her.

and I have been noticing she either pulls out the religion card or when anything bad happens in her state she starts crying that it’s a “ Saazish” against her.
Doesn’t want her state to progress and develop, but still people vote for her. How long can any city/ state survive on past glory.

it bothers me that there is not enough outrage, i rejoined twitter and have been venting my heart out about the selective activism of people whose voices can make a difference, I want to know why Mrs Jaya “don’t call me Jaya Amitabh” Bachchan is not holding a candlelight march this time.

Edited by Hopefaith - 2 months ago
RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

My goodness. Iss case mein kya politics chal raha hai yaarsmiley3. TMC ka apna politics chal raha hai and opposing parties(mainly cpm) trying to incite people for a riot. Right now none of the political parties in West Bengal are thinking about the girl everyone is just doing politics. God knows what will happen whether the girl will get justice or notsmiley18

And this rg kar principal sandip ghosh is behind many dirty rackets that happens in the hospital be it drugs, sex, organ, etc. I won't be shocked if it's revealed that his goons did tor phor in rg kar hospital on 14th August as he is capable of doing anything. However I don't think he is involved with rape. If he would have been involved in this crime then maybe the girl's body wouldn't have been found that's how dangerous he is

Edited by RockingSunny - 2 months ago
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

8/10 people are culprit in killing and raping or raping and killing the victim. Her pelvic was shattered, one man cannot have that much stamina, with the fight she put. Atleast not within the hours she was tortured. The information was leaked from hospitals WA group (I think), so we have a reason to believe it's true. 3 of the accused are in close association with Hospital (one is a senior doctor) and current ruling party.

Caught culprit is said to have tracked her information/shift timings etc from her phone number on prescription! Police themself tried to rule this as suicide! Her photos uncensored are being circulated on twitter... from what angle was that a case of suicide??? On top of it that d!ck principal victim shamed her 'what was she doing alone?' , dean said 'she was psychotic'... Mamta is catwalking on the road for a show. How horrible is this!?!

YoursTrulyOne thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Sad to see and hear of these sort of developments. This north-eastern demographic corner of India is always all so volatile with these specific sort of incidences. Why? smiley3

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

https://apnews.com/article/india-doctor-rape-protests-medical-campus-attack-c1627ddcea789ab14da2ceb962c0a5bd

The Doctors feel a strike may be more effective!

Edited by rckRadhe - 2 months ago