Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 months ago

The more I'm reading about this case the more I'm getting frustrated

*Severe triggers ahead*

-150mg semen means she was gang-raped by atleast 10/12 men. How come only one is caught?

-Her body was tortured and pelvic broken! Yet the men didn't stopsmiley7Her father found her bleeding and in that condition.

-Opposite room(?) and the seminar room immediately was under renovation

-Pressure on parents for her last rights. I couldn't bring myself to watch that interview:(

-No DNA samples from the semen that was found was taken or screened(?)

-Principal gets promoted and transferred after this incidence

-Dean said she was psychoticsmiley7 like WTF...so it's okay if mental conditions are getting raped? What was this monster even insinuating heresmiley7

-Apparently another female doctor had gone missing during COVID, ofc nobody caredsmiley35

-she was only 31!! Believe it or no a doctor's career doesn't start in their 20s, she didn't even start and was studying for her PG💔

Edited by Sanskruthi - 2 months ago
bakhtaavar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

https://x.com/ANI/status/1823618482094944412

Another news from today, why don't they ban p*** like tiktok

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Although this has been retracted now, after the backlash, it was so idiotic. As if the brutal case was not enough, this advisory was so triggering. Is this the work of the authorities ? Why do they have to issue an advisory like this, demonstrating their sheer helplessness and lack of initiative for women safety. smiley21smiley21 Absolute cowardice wrapped in well wishes. smiley21

"Female doctors, students, and staff should generally avoid isolated, poorly lit, and sparsely populated areas. Female doctors, students, and staff should, as much as possible, avoid situations where they are alone,"

"Avoid going off-campus during late or odd hours. All Hostel borders should abide by the hostel norms & regulations laid by the institute and administration. Be cautious and avoid associating with individuals who appear unknown or are suspicious in nature,"

"While on duty you should be well composed emotionally, remain alert about the surroundings and should graciously interact with the public, so that you don't attract unnecessary attention of unscrupulous people,"

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/kolkata-doctor-rape-murder-rg-kar-medical-college-avoid-being-alone-assam-hospitals-advisory-after-kolkata-rape-murder-6333986

Hopefaith thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

I haven’t seen any famous person condemning this heinous crime except for Alia bhatt and Ayushman khurana, why is everyone silent , what happened to all the women’s rights activists, human rights activists. Are they quiet because no one wants to bring to focus that this has happened in the great Mamta didi’s state.

So is it okay if I conclude that for some people safeguarding the reputation of the city or state where one is brutalized and murdered matters more than the victim.

Edited by Hopefaith - 2 months ago
Sanskruthi thumbnail

System cannot go lower than thissmiley71000073932.jpg

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 7
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Where's that feminist lefturd mahua hiding now? Last time she sold her login. This time she's sold her soul. Women and men who outrage for the victims after looking at the state and the ruling political party are absolutely despicable scums and they enable crimes.

Hell! Both the dispensation and the "every sinner has a future" judiciary need to step up. Whoever ruins someone else's future has no right to a future. Period.

Edited by Wistfulness - 2 months ago
Sanskruthi thumbnail

Who the fcuk is this woman? I don't know her but please report her acc

https://x.com/rimpy_sh/status/1823749075109335461?t=Q1eSgam3rciM82-g2Q2DiA&s=19