Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Officially the impression was Ghum 2.5 is remake of YHM ..

It looked like that … but knowing murga ki propensity now it suddenly looks like a remake of khichdi

With tug of war, rummy ,,,,

Bhagyashree is hansa / Jayshree

today himanshu also appeared

Anyways yeh Toh zabardast comedy Thi ..

I enjoyed the madness of tug of war
With Rajat n savi as fringe players like Raju n melissa

Edited by Aadi04 - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Officially the impression was Ghum 2.5 is remake of YHM ..

It looked like that … but knowing murga ki propensity now it suddenly looks like a remake of khichdi

With tug of war, rummy ,,,,

Bhagyashree is hansa / Jayshree

today himanshu also appeared

Anyways yeh Toh zabardast comedy Thi ..

I enjoyed the madness of tug of war
With Rajat n savi as fringe players like Raju n melissa

I’m enjoying the light heartedness.. rishta, jhanak, anupama are so full of toxicity..so it’s nice to see clean hearted characters..yes a few are grey..but they’re also fun to watch..😂..
Aadi04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

I’m enjoying the light heartedness.. rishta, jhanak, anupama are so full of toxicity..so it’s nice to see clean hearted characters..yes a few are grey..but they’re also fun to watch..😂..

I totally agree nobody is toxic here .. even harsh n Ashika look like bumbling fools

Rummy and tug of war were good scenes..

and they have totally occupied the community space of the building .. Wah Mumbai mein itne space is worth in crores where they can put dining hall , play cards and even tug of war

Mastamast 👌👌

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

It's YHM and Wikipedia says it too lol. Never watched it!

I'm enjoying the show and the lead pairing. I like the two families and their Bhosales vs Thakkars scenerio

Another thing is Savi's past and backstory is layered so add much more into the story and so on. Savi is her own character with depth.

As does Rajat too his demeanour and softness to his angry man types. He is goofy at times. I also think the show is added their own charm to it or in execution judging by some tweets I read.

Savi and Rajat already have this married type vibe. They act like husband and wife fighting and nok jhok

I am glad that Thakkars are not Toxic (like ex bhosales were). Both families are reacting from their pov and to the situation. No one family wise is plotting and cruelly setting things up but all reacting to situation. Only Arsh and Aashka are plotting and playing games.

I like the balance of drama and comedy and romance.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Worth in crores? Such houses are in 2 digit crores. Rent hi lakhs mei hota hai.

Aadi04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Worth in crores? Such houses are in 2 digit crores. Rent hi lakhs mei hota hai.

exactly .. or yeh log free mein corridir space ko occupy Kar liye .. like road wale shop keepers ..

Biggest dahej of the wedding is the free space they have got between 2 flats in such a push wala condo in Mumbai

Ab dekhna shadi bhi usi corridor me karenge and sare birthday parties

Aadi04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

It's YHM and Wikipedia says it too lol. Never watched it!

I'm enjoying the show and the lead pairing. I like the two families and their Bhosales vs Thakkars scenerio

Another thing is Savi's past and backstory is layered so add much more into the story and so on. Savi is her own character with depth.

As does Rajat too his demeanour and softness to his angry man types. He is goofy at times. I also think the show is added their own charm to it or in execution judging by some tweets I read.

Savi and Rajat already have this married type vibe. They act like husband and wife fighting and nok jhok

I am glad that Thakkars are not Toxic (like ex bhosales were). Both families are reacting from their pov and to the situation. No one family wise is plotting and cruelly setting things up but all reacting to situation. Only Arsh and Aashka are plotting and playing games.

I like the balance of drama and comedy and romance.

I am just glad my savi bada is getting her family .. Sai virat and the Chavans will be happy for her .,

ashle thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think on that floor there's only two flats as thakkars have occupied entire floor with their duplex type big apartment and other on corner is bhosle. And even if they are living simply, shantanu is still son and heir of bhosle family and has quite wealth and after ishaans death even Sai is entitled to his property they have not shown such details but they have never shown any budget issues for anything even for marriage Isha readily agreed to pay everything only harini restrained her.