Users

Frequent Posters

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Pak tv actress Mishi Khan raised some legit concerns about Barzakh

https://youtu.be/qVlxI0W95TM?si=bWWTFQdLkPzQooWR

Just out of curiosity.......is their an equivalent of Censor Board in Pakistan?? Who passes what is shown on powerful mediums like Cinema and TV??

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Pehle koi yeh batayein yeh "Mazhab ke Rakhwale" TV dekh bhi kyon rahe hai? TV is haraam in Islam.

Watching TV and movies is not permissible according to Islam because TV programmes and movies constitute multiple sins, of which even one would be sufficient to render something impermissible

https://islamqa.org/hanafi/fatwa-org-au/21797/watching-tv/#:~:text=Watching%20TV%253D %20movies%20is,sufficient%20to%20render%20something%20impermissible.

Fawad is trying to do something out of the box in Pakistan cinema. Unfortunately the brainwashed and uneducated Awaam isn't ready and they never will be, not in his lifetime atleast.

Edited by Haila_tu - 1 months ago
sharaban thumbnail

Stop justifying the biggest sins by micromanaging and comparing them with the smallest ones.

What is wrong is wrong, and will always be...just like the case from hundred of centuries...

Be it homosexuality, adultery, sodomy and sex with children.

Legit sins should never be normalized, and will never be.

Such things will never be normalized, and rightly so !!!

---------

Edited by sharaban - 1 months ago
liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

Selectively apply the notion of haraam as needed to keep the society regressed.

THIS!! smiley32

Such a sad state of affairs.

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Wow, no wonder I feel the end to mankind is near. smiley14 Look how fast we are regressing. smiley20 Great going. Give it more 400-500 yrs and we all are gonna kill each and become extinct anyways. The rise of hate across platforms is real, social media just happened to provide a platform to it that’s all.

Hope Fawad and Sanam and all people related to the show are safe.

Do you really think it will take 500 years with the way things are going all over the world?

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Just out of curiosity.......is their an equivalent of Censor Board in Pakistan?? Who passes what is shown on powerful mediums like Cinema and TV??

Pemra

...Who allow casual violence against women to be telecast but God forbid if they show a hug between a husband and wife... i can count on one hand where there is any kind of physical closeness on tv... but every second show will have the girls being slapped and abused

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bips

Do you really think it will take 500 years with the way things are going all over the world?

I hope not…😆

( I only needed 3 words but IF wants me to keep on talking🥶)

sharaban thumbnail

On purpose selective reading.

Stubbornly bringing up the nonsense, lame objections, half baked Islamophobic knowledge and questions again that r already answered.

What else to expect but ignorance and Islamophobia from a few here...

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

But Fawad khan character is married in the show. It’s his brother who plays a gay character and his name is also Fawad. I am still on 4th episode. The people who are abusing Fawad, I can bet they have not even watched the show and abusing him based on tik tok videos.