Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Why did he take such a big risk knowing his audience?

Am surprised Pak made such show

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Selectively apply the notion of haraam as needed to keep the society regressed.

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Forget the gay stuff . Let's watch something traditional and manly. It's the Olympic season , so here's some wrestling .

https://youtu.be/D2keIfaPHgw?si=1Uhj1gS49GOyoCJi

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sharaban

Great.

Islam is strictly against LGBTQ and there is a whole surah e loot against homosexuality in our Quran.

People in Pakistan did the RIGHT thing.

2024 or 3024, does not matter , what is forbidden, is forbidden, and lgbtq is there for thousands of centuries, not some maaaaadrun fad.

Moreover Barzakh is not just about promoting lgbtq as per an agenda (homosexuality track was totally unneccasiry in the narrative), it also shows sexual acts with children, it made fun of Islamic teachings, normalizing and promiting zina/adultery and made fun of the Islamic concept of Barzakh on many levels.

Also the so-called removal will be on 9th August, AFTER its finale episode, hence this controversy will give even more views now to Barzakh makers, mission accomplished..... Bravo πŸ’ͺπŸΌβœŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸ½πŸ‘πŸΌ

I totally agree with you!!!
sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

I totally agree with you!!!

Thank you dear.

Religion first, as this is our biggest and core reality that do nothing but only benefits us on all levels, one can understand this fact in a long term after spending sometime on this earth and genuinely experimenting everything that is out there.

------------

Edited by sharaban - 1 months ago
sharaban thumbnail

Originally posted by: SavitaBarbie

Disclaimer:- Not picking on Islam or Muslims.

There's this story of the Prophet sticking his tongue in the mouth of Hassan. It's rationalised with the argument that Hassan was thirsty and that it was common practice in those areas for parents or caregivers to exchange saliva with a thirsty child. Not sure how true that is but it gives you pause to put it mildly. Most people would see that as inappropriate physical contact. Not just by modern day standards.

Young boys in heaven. islamophobes go on about Aisha or the Hooris in Jannat. The 72 virgins who are waiting for the men. (What do women get ?) There's also the promise of young handsome boys frozen in time who would be going around serving drinks. WHY? Why are they young and why are they handsome? Why is this even mentioned? If someone tells me beautiful girls from Nagaland with silky hair and soft skin would be serving me at a salon I'd ask " Why are you telling me this? I'm there to fix my hair ,not to look at theirs". The boy-servants part doesn't explicitly mention any homosexual behaviour between them and the residents of Heaven but something is alluded to and it is extremely unnecessary.

There's a huge inconsistency problem here.

Conservative Muslims should take a good look at the contradictions , stop obsessing over forbidden stuff that doesn't affect them personally and focus on the good parts instead. And Hindus should stop fixating on the hijab or the oppression of Muslim women when our own society and scriptures are pretty hostile towards women .

Sorry dear, all of this information u got is wrong, fabricated and manipulated on purpose by a certain Islamophobic section.

---------

sharaban thumbnail

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

Selectively apply the notion of haraam as needed to keep the society regressed.

There is NOTHING PROGRESSIVE about the filth that is there since centuries.

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharaban

Sorry dear, all of this information u got is wrong, fabricated and manipulated on purpose by a certain Islamophobic section.

---------

Which part ? Could you clarify ?

sharaban thumbnail

Originally posted by: SavitaBarbie

Which part ? Could you clarify ?

Almost everything

Twisting things, exagerration, making it something else

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

too bad some audiences are still stuck in the medieval era. I It's hard to talk reason with folks who take certain things as infallible just because someone said so or because it is written in some instruction manual. All they keep presenting is a bunch of circular reasoning to justify their ideology. Anyway, this would have been a great show to introduce LGBTQIA+ heterogeneity and tolerance to a crowd that really needs it. Too bad for Fawad and Sanam Saeed, and the real people who live on the fringes.