Mahaan Meenu - A doctor AND a psychologist!!!

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Posted: 1 months ago

Mahaan Meenu said that she is a doctor and then that she is a clinical psychologist. Which one is she? Did she do both in such a short span of time? smiley29

Because while psychiatry and psychology are essentially related but they're also two different areas of study.

Maybe ShitShahis and their talentless team have no inkling about this considering they're all dawn velli kolej grads, in all probability smiley39

And for all of mahaan Meenu's purpoted qualifications, she's only been giving bhashans of being a doctor, doing stethoscope nautanki and has apparently come for an internship.....

I guess Mahaan Meenu is also an all-rounder like her Multi-talented Maami.... Aka A QUACK AND A FRAUDsmiley37

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/anupamaa-anuj-learns-anupamaas-immense-pain-and-new-beginnings_209739?ri=6&rv=6513

Edited by ShahH8er - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

6 mahine ka crash course koya hoga medicine ka jaise Anupama's Phinance Literacy Course jo ek class attend kiya aur ulta Lecturer ko lecture deke bangayi aur uske baad ek business empire, ek reshtront aur ab Asa Bhawan duba rahi hn.

kamaal_ho_gaya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Trollbaaz

After all She is a MBBS Doctor..

Mai

Bahot bahot bahot

Badi

Shatir

Maami ki tarah 🤪

Edited by kamaal_ho_gaya - 1 months ago
kamaal_ho_gaya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

Mahaan Meenu said that she is a doctor and then that she is a clinical psychologist. Which one is she? Did she do both in such a short span of time? smiley29

Because while psychiatry and psychology are essentially related but they're also two different areas of study.

Maybe ShitShahis and their talentless team have no inkling about this considering they're all dawn velli kolej grads, in all probability smiley39

And for all of mahaan Meenu's purpoted qualifications, she's only been giving bhashans of being a doctor, doing stethoscope nautanki and has apparently come for an internship.....

I guess Mahaan Meenu is also an all-rounder like her Multi-talented Maami.... Aka A QUACK AND A FRAUDsmiley37

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/anupamaa-anuj-learns-anupamaas-immense-pain-and-new-beginnings_209739?ri=6&rv=6513

6 saal boli na woh🤔

Ke mai 6 saal pahle itni bhi chhoti nahi thi 🙄

Bodhianveshika thumbnail

Yeh toh socha kitna bada socha kar diya writing me (6 saal ke leap ko 6 mahine ka banakar, 3 saal ki shaadi ko 1 saal ka banakar aur sabse bada 1 saal ki shaadi ko chod kar 6 saal ke joganhood ko justify karna). Ab duniya bhar ka cover-up kar rahe hain.

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 1 months ago
Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kamaal_ho_gaya

After all She is a MBBS Doctor..

Mai

Bahot bahot bahot

Badi

Shatir

Maami ki tarah 🤪

But psychologist are not MBBS doctors, that was OPs point. They are not allowed to prescribe medicine or other treatments.

Oh just got your point....lol

Edited by Harish111 - 1 months ago
AAMP thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I hope this mahaan Meenu is also a serial killer who kills this Apmaan couple 😂😂

Dee-Dee thumbnail

These are all Don Velli passouts, the only kollege that facilitates only crash courses.

As far as I remember Meenudi was a part of ApMaAn wedding festivities, choti si bachchi thi, 6 yrs and look at her, height complexion sab kuch badal gaya 😑

Or we may go by the logic that the number of years added to Pakhi’s age is directly proportional to numbers added to Meenu’s smiley39

Regarding Dr or psychologist…kya pharak padta hai, iss show mein sab all rounder hai…whatever happened to Vanraj’s job and now he deals into property business 😂

Meenu is so much inspired by Anupama so she can be whatever she wants or she can be sab sab sab….yet it is funny that she is going to college instead of internship but calls herself a clinical psychologist and a Dr or whatever…..student hui na ye toh? 😂

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

Desis cant tell the difference between psychology and psychiatry....my cousin's wife is still confused whether she's a psychologist or a psychiatrist and keeps referring to herself as a doctor after studying psychology

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I mean just take a look at the show ..

Any sign of intelligence in any plot or writing? Why would they know the difference between a psychologist & psychiatrist

Technically your are a "Dr" after both but only psychiatry requires MD & psychologist have no medical training just a phd

We can see how illiterate the writers really are