Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Based on what I have read in news, sickness of family member, overwhelming debts and troubles from loan sharks are the reasons scammers give when they are in trouble and get money. Out of the reason, sickness is the one that is the hardest for people to refuse if they are quasi dating.

It is also possible that the real Manoj has no idea his identity is being stolen.

I watched this documentary where this guy was shocked to discover that his profile pic was being used by scammers to lure many women. He found out when one woman tracked him down and he had no clue who she was or their romance story she was referring to.

To his horror, he found there were many women who had filed case against him under different names (same pic) and he then removed his picture from facebook. This was before FB would do privacy protection on the pictures.

So yea, we have to be very careful about what we are uploading online. It is actually very easy for people to steal bits of info about us and then use it for their own purposes!

Edited by mango.falooda - 1 months ago
Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

Based on what I have read in news, sickness of family member, overwhelming debts and troubles from loan sharks are the reasons scammers give when they are in trouble and get money. Out of the reason, sickness is the one that is the hardest for people to refuse if they are quasi dating.

It is also possible that the real Manoj has no idea his identity is being stolen.

I watched this documentary where this guy was shocked to discover that his profile pic was being used by scammers to lure many women. He found out when one woman tracked him down and he had no clue who she was or their romance story she was referring to.

To his horror, he found there were many women who had filed case against him under different names (same pic) and he then removed his picture from facebook. This was before FB would do privacy protection on the pictures.

So yea, we have to be very careful about what we are uploading online. It is actually very easy for people to steal bits of info about us and then use it for their own purposes!

This is very true. There are so many scammers lurking around that sometimes even the most intellectual person gets fooled. And, scammers are those who don't want to work but want easy money.

mango.falooda thumbnail

Manoj has got 5 lakhs for fake surgery. He also applied for 15 lakhs loan in her name which has been approved. So will he loot the entire 20 lakhs left or will this be enough?

Jassi showed up at the lunch after the wedding and called Manoj, "Gurpreet!" She thinks it is her hubby who left her. Sure they will just brush it off her as being loony but it is confusing why they would con another girl in the same neighbourhood -- bit too much risk no?

mango.falooda thumbnail
Posted: a month ago

Is anyone watching the drama? smiley36

Okay I was expecting star plus style for the weddings to go for 3 weeks or more. smiley37 But fraud was wrapped up so quickly.

Clean bowled for 25 lakhs. Manoj got a loan for 15 lakhs in Megha's name which he took. She gave him cheque for 5 lakhs twice and both were deposited and used to pay for loans.

I was confused why she was wearing MoM necklace till I realized that it stood for Megha and Manoj and the middle was some sort of diamond/zircon. smiley36

So Manoj has flown off to Georgia. Now, it will be just Megha centric without either of the two men for the next few episodes.

Does anyone know if they are actually planning to shoot in Georgia? Will the story be completely there or will it be based in India?

Ashane25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: a month ago

I watched last episode where he left and what all you wrote, I got emotional for her bas thora sa....smiley36

I was also looking at MM....but knew what it wassmiley30

It's actually looking good I wasn't interested even a bit in the start, but now if they come with a proper arc how Arjun's graph continues and their love story with some change in Manoj and Megha's feelings in that.....I will definitely enjoysmiley41

Edited by Ashane25 - a month ago
ssm97 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 27 days ago

The series is nice! Is really Manoj from Georgia? I doubt it.

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 27 days ago

He's shown in Georgia right now. He might be working there but he's denying relationship with Megha

Edited by AninditaB - 27 days ago
Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 26 days ago

Oh! Is it? I hope he gets caught for his crimes.

mango.falooda thumbnail
Posted: 25 days ago

Is this a short series? Everything is happening fast fast! Megha found out her name was on some loan, dad also found out about it, Megha got gaslit by Manoj who totally sidestepped why he took a loan and instead made it a test of her love and trust... Now Arjun is back...

Must say Arjun is a far dancer than Megha. No wonder he and his friends were laughing at her. smiley36

mango.falooda thumbnail
Posted: 25 days ago

I get Megha is distraught and does not want to face that her hubby is bad.... but why is she taking it out on a random stranger like Arjun. She went to him for help and then is mad that he is connecting the dots. He dropped her home which was so far and yet, she is kicking him out of the house? At least have some etiquette! 😅