Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: AninditaB

Megha must be angry towards Arjun but she is well mannered to say Thank you for helping Sonam. Moreover, inspite of fighting with him she understood what Arjun meant was for the well-being of the society that's why she convinced Sonam for FIR.

I was more impressed with his sensible lecture though. He actually came across as a living breathing human being instead of these weird MLs who randomly make comments on society. His anger was justified and so was his apt observations.

Megha continues to aggravate me -- the girl is mad because he laughed at her dance performance years ago?? should we laugh or facepalm at this??? smiley36

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I understand what you're saying. Jassi doesn't have any support so how can you expect her to live her life on her own terms. People are mocking her whereas Goldie has full support of her brother so she's able to move on.

mango.falooda thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fats24

I understand what you're saying. Jassi doesn't have any support so how can you expect her to live her life on her own terms. People are mocking her whereas Goldie has full support of her brother so she's able to move on.

On one side, I get the lack of support but on the other side, you can't have support all the time. With Jassi, my understanding is that her family is more frustrated with her depression than her being abandoned. Even the neighbourhood is more bothered by her depressive maniac episodes.

Also, there are lots of women who do rebuild their lives without any support even when they have dependents like children or an elderly parent.

I know of this one family -- the girl walked away from her marriage within 6 months. We were surprised because the girl is from a small town/village type area and here, neither she nor her parents were afraid to take such a big decision. She and the guy didn't get along and she just left without really telling him. So we can't really say that people from small towns aren't bold to live their lives the way they want to. People are making choices.

In Jassi's case, it is more about depression brought up on by abandonment. However, not everyone reacts to abandonment in the same way. In some ways, the drama feels like a throwback in the broad generalizations. I was wanting more nuance.

Ashane25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

You seem like researched on matters and the show is somewhat linked to real life topics.....smiley36. {Hey, it's Ash!!! Followed a show before so felt like watching this too for that actor.....Arjun he was Virat and I used to like him.....}

Its shocking to read what all you said I don't have ideas about it....but I agree on your point of Jassi and Goldie.....though I feel for her, because I can connect to a small town girl (me a guy) for being betrayed and emotional impact when they think their world revolve around that single person....Goldie's case is very weird actually it's not understandable that how everyone got fooled by the tactics which are regular and on major scale.....it's just like an area of crimes supported crimes by increasing he magnitude of it through the energy of societal repulsion.....

Divorce is still a taboo in India, how a girl from village/small town had leaved.....is still not understandable.....as what I know even in posh areas of Metro City....it's not accepted by many.....and divorcees that too with children getting cheatedsmiley29......I don't have idea about dating culture of single parents, many don't even move on too for xyz reasons.....but the ones who do understand the case from the perspective of their kids first, here it's of next level idioticy that they got trapped by man ......over to it the stupid girls who send their photos, how their parents tolerated such a pathetic act.....

Edited by Ashane25 - 1 months ago
mango.falooda thumbnail

Hahahaha.... no research. Just watching news and listening to random stories. Say, I hear a story and tell someone how shocked I am by what happened, they will in turn tell me something that happened to someone they know/heard of. So thats how I have heard stuff on this topic. It happens more often than we think.

I like stories in general and so when people say stuff, I tend to remember the weird ones! smiley36

In terms of re-marriage, it is bit complicated for those abandoned compared to proper divorce. In many abandoned cases, they can't contact the guy/girl. That makes it complicated to legally separate because you need to send summons to someone. How do you do that if you don't know where they are.

They have to do a lot of complicated legal process in order to get a divorce/annulment in absentia. They have to declare the person missing and then wait. In one drama, they mentioned it as 5 years before you can re-marry if you are abandoned. So that makes it more complicated to rebuild one's lives.

When it comes to straight divorce, yes, I have met single parents who have remarried. Even I wondered how they did it but generally, it was all through networks. Some aunty or friend would suggest another divorcee as alliance and it goes on from there.

I think people who want to move on, they do. Those who are stuck emotionally don't.

But yes, there are lots of frauds in matrimony apps and people really need to verify the basic info like salary and qualification. People lie!!!!

mango.falooda thumbnail

My guess is that there is a real Manoj working in Georgia and that is why the background check that came through Arjun's contacts came out fine. Now that Manoj's mom has fallen sick (is that real? fake?), Megha or her dad will step in with money to make sure the wedding goes through.

It was a master move the way Manoj scolded the brother and assured him of getting a loan so that the fella won't ask for money out of the 25 lakhs. Very clear Manoj's eye is on the entire amount.

Do you think the wedding will happen or he will run prior to wedding? What will be his role going forward after the scam?

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

The mother is fake. I haven't watched the episode but who had watched told me that she was all okay eating Chole Bhaturesmiley36and Megha convinced to get 10L for the treatment from her father.

There was a promo where it was shown that's Megha got married to Manoj and he took 15L loan from Loan Sharks or Bank, not sure. So I guess in future, Megha has to clear the loan because the loan is on her name and using her documents

Ashane25 thumbnail

I haven't watched the episode, we know what is about to happen so let's see what actually they come with-- after marriage and money scam....a plane story covering the connection of Megha Arjun or some twist and turns where Manoj realises his mistakes and falls for her.....how things will go don't know.....

Ashane25 thumbnail

A woman in my family was a divorcee with child....I am in college currently and not a social animal so don't have much idea as what I said...... she ran away with a guy during late 90s it impacted her father to an extent that he went through brain hemorrhage and other problems, because of social stuffs and after divorce and other things our family somewhat detached from her......though her daughter is my younger sister and I used to share a good bond.....

She moved on but again marriage didn't work and it actually got worse......

As what I know they search out for divorcees and specially the ones who have kids so that they can understand eo and follow the equation even family shouldn't have problems.....second marriage is never a happy equation, in a country where there is nothing called divorce....it's waning with passing time and generation but society and success in marriage still matters a lot.....

Aadha ITV toh ispe laga pda hai divorce, custody and non sense.....smiley16

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Of course, she's faking her illness and even the doctor is involved in the scam. I guess the marriage will happen but Manoj might create another drama to get the full amount and then abandon Megha. I feel her brother too might create a scene because her father refused to give anything from his savings.

I agree with you regarding the real Manoj. This Manoj might be knowing the real Manoj and that's why he was confidently talking about going to Georgia. I don't think he even knows anything about the place. After he runs away Megha will have to repay the loan. Fake Manoj and his family are sick. How can people fake being good when they're crooks?