Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 hours ago

Honestly speaking I don't like this jail track then Jailbreak that too helped by Arjun.

And Arjun doing so much for Megha doesn't make sense for me. If they had some history him helping her this much would have looked okay. But him helping her break law is very weird to me. Police arresting Megha based on some half baked sob story of Manoj is weirder. This track just seems too extreme to me

heavenlybliss thumbnail
Posted: 5 hours ago

Originally posted by: Ashane25

So you used to like Kinshuk he is doing good in negative smiley1, waise bhi uska role was of a cheat so scope bhi jyaada nhi tha.......

Fraud tak to theek tha but usne to koi crime chora hi nahismiley18

Ashane25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 hours ago

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

Fraud tak to theek tha but usne to koi crime chora hi nahismiley18

Actually you are right the only thing left was murder and extreme stuffs.....he was about to sell her too nasmiley16

Resham thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Saw the episode....good that Megha hospitalized Arjun on ASAP basis...and surrendered herself...it was nice to see some warmth between Argha at the start of the episode...they have come quite close with respect to trust and friendship.

Arjun won't leave without her...which I knew he would decide...what I am interested to know is how would be India calling the show post this?

Ashane25 thumbnail

Expected- the way they have shown him IAS when he looks like bhagwan ka bheja hua tukda prasad/angel for help and now he is playjng God's Avatar.....we say na when girls don't get partners so they choose spirituality, here same same but different......all money and honey for Megha..... Manoj have reached Georgia Arjun will take her to heaven....smiley37

Edited by Ashane25 - 4 hours ago
Resham thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ashane25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Honestly speaking I don't like this jail track then Jailbreak that too helped by Arjun.

And Arjun doing so much for Megha doesn't make sense for me. If they had some history him helping her this much would have looked okay. But him helping her break law is very weird to me. Police arresting Megha based on some half baked sob story of Manoj is weirder. This track just seems too extreme to me

Logic abhi nhi aaya hai they will try after sometime, maybe in 22nd century......abhi sirf Arjun ki illogical entry aayi hai Doraemon bhi toh aana baaki hai...... smiley37

Ashane25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Resham

Hein ab yeh kya haismiley44kuch to samjhao

Deal marriagesmiley42.....vaade farz you know officer bhi toh hai humesha se tha.....now they will together shift to Arjun's hometown.....

Dihiva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

All I can hope for now is that Arjun is faking the wife thing so that Manoj spills out the truth about him and Meghasmiley24. Not sure how or why it would work that way and I just don't understand smiley44

Magha are not officially divorced so argha marriage cannot happen.. I feel he wants Manoj to spill the truth... Isliye kuch bhismiley36

Edited by Dihiva - 4 hours ago