Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dihiva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Arjun is also charged for helping megha jail break but because of his diplomatic immunity he cannot be arrested but sent directly to the airport. Argha scenes are super cute smiley9. Megha again lost her cool at the end. Don't understand how she will get out now. Unless the recording on her phone and Amy help out, she is in a difficult spot.

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I watched the episode. The charges are on both Megha and Arjun. He will have to face the law in India. I guess this is the time when his family will be introduced. I loved Arjun's hospital scene. His anguish for Megha was so natural. When Manoj was laughing I wanted to kill him. But, I hope the court scenes are not dragged and the lawyer is successful in saving Megha from all the allegations and Manoj is sentenced for atleast 7 years.

Fats24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dihiva

Arjun is also charged for helping megha jail break but because of his diplomatic immunity he cannot be arrested but sent directly to the airport. Argha scenes are super cute smiley9. Megha again lost her cool at the end. Don't understand how she will get out now. Unless the recording on her phone and Amy help out, she is in a difficult spot.

Yes, she is and now she can't go to Arjun as well. I think now Megha will fight back alone as she had done before. I think Amy will turn against Manoj.

phoolrudra thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago
Not law but Arjun will face first departmental inquiry and suspension and then if Megha is not proven innocent and doesn't give any proofs that she was innocent and Arjun was saving an innocent person at humanitarian grounds it will lead to Arjun long term suspension and dismissal from job
Fats24 thumbnail

If Megha is not proven innocent it will be a loss of humanity and righteousness. There won't be an end to Manoj and every man would want to become another Manoj who wants to destroy lives of girls.

phoolrudra thumbnail
I think the drama will be here too and Megha will be proven innocent yes Arjun will have to face inquiry but with Megha's evidence Arjun job will be saved after all its a fiction because its because of Megha Arjun is in this trap
Ashane25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fats24

If Megha is not proven innocent it will be a loss of humanity and righteousness. There won't be an end to Manoj and every man would want to become another Manoj who wants to destroy lives of girls.

Show hai Fatema ji reality is even worse....smiley44

Dihiva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I believe Megha will be set free of all charges with the help of Amy. It's a shame Arjun can't help her now but he said he will not leave without megha, hope he doesn't do anything which will make Megha's case weaker. Yes, megha will help Arjun's case in India.

There is a strong reason for Arjun's junoon to help women in such situations.. may be his personal relationships with family will reveal why he feels so strongly in this matter that he feels even his life is not important. I feel he may sit in the hospital or airport and guide the lawyer in this case. For all we know, he may be the one to remind them of checking Megha's phone.

phoolrudra thumbnail
Posted: 31 minutes ago

Megha case cant be weaker with Arjun any deeds any more because Arjun is guilty in another case and Megha in two separate cases..Arjun case is entwined only with Megha's one case jailbreak thats it