Users

Frequent Posters

Resham thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Ashane25

Can understand your pain.....we were on the same boatsmiley19

Ye rangu pe bhi naye naye husbands aate hain kya, divorce and dramasmiley16

Rangu to rang dikhata hi hai.....isiliye I am hoping ki Rangu yaha koi khel na karein....smiley6

Dihiva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Resham

Arey I am watching the show , it's just that I am not getting emotionally connected to it...ek baar sabak mil gaya...bas huasmiley20...watching the show for Neil...smiley27

Exactly, I am watching the show but without getting too involved in it emotionally. Then even the worst tracks seem ok and they don't eat into our head space. Watch it just for funsmiley16

heavenlybliss thumbnail
Posted: 23 hours ago

This show is different from other shows which just focus on love story and family drama....it reminds me of ek haseena thi days

Ashane25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 22 hours ago

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

This show is different from other shows which just focus on love story and family drama....it reminds me of ek haseena thi days

So it's good or notsmiley36.....

Dihiva thumbnail
Posted: 12 hours ago

Today's episode out! Megha reads the letters left by Arjun. He leaves money, phone and map also for her and says she should leave alone if he doesn't come by 5am. Megha says she will not leave without him. Arjun is shot on the shoulder but gains consciousness and runs from the police. Megha wakes up around 5:30am and realises Arjun is not back and suddenly Arjun comes and saves her from a fire started by a candle near her. He extinguishes the fire. Megha sees that he has fever and his wound is too deep and wants to take him to the doctor but he refuses and asks her for first aid.

Megha was emotional but Arjun is in fun mode.. cracking jokes even while faintingsmiley36. I like this version of Arjun smiley9.

Edited by Dihiva - 12 hours ago
Resham thumbnail

Will see aaram se ...thanks for the update girl...smiley31

Ashane25 thumbnail

Good to see ki story achchi ja rhi hai ....little filmy but cute smiley36.....

Neil once said there is backstory behind Arjun's nature of always being in fun mode and more practical than emotional.....hope so it improves the level of the show to next phase.....

Dihiva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashane25

Good to see ki story achchi ja rhi hai ....little filmy but cute smiley36.....

Neil once said there is backstory behind Arjun's nature of always being in fun mode and more practical than emotional.....hope so it improves the level of the show to next phase.....

Arjun is practical and not emotional. He also wrote the same thing in the letter to megha.. that she should think practically and not emotionally. I am happy with his character's portrayal. Megha seems to have fallen for him already.smiley9

The_Best thumbnail
Posted: 8 hours ago

Congrats guys 🎉 Neil and the whole team deserves this. May Megha Barsenge find more success ❤️🙏https://x.com/neilbhatt4/status/1836703008488620108?s=46&t=Iip_qAKKvX1x0vBPTtQzyQ

Resham thumbnail
Posted: 5 hours ago

A good episode today....what I liked is Arjun is shown more practical and thinks rationally... the whole sequence of guiding Megha was well done...he himself is injured but doesn't fail to enlighten the spirit of Megha....I liked todays execution and yes Neil Neha make worth a watch.....smiley20