Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Resham thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: a day ago

I really hope that they maintain the tempo as they have set now....with coming episodes the makers shouldn't lose their way....people r highly impressed by this show and its execution....fingers crossed

Edited by Resham - a day ago
Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I hope the legal battle is not stretched for too long and it's worth watching. I want to see her lawyer putting Manoj in his correct place. He should get the taste of his own medicine.

Dihiva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Resham

I really hope that they maintain the tempo as they have set now....with coming episodes the makers shouldn't lose their way....people r highly impressed by this show and its execution....fingers crossed

Good to know that people are impressed with this show.smiley20 Have to admit I am liking the show too. Initially it took time but now, it is getting better. Obviously, Arjun's character, career and purpose of Georgia visit are all still under wraps and may be revealed in the later episodes but I like the pace of the show. The way they are building up argha relationship through this Georgia track definitely has my heart smiley27

I too hope the legal battles get to a logical end soon! Manoj should be punished for all the atrocities he committed.

Resham thumbnail

I m not going to get invested in any show from now...it takes a lot of time to come out of it...I am glad people r liking the show...but honestly I cannot ship for Argha....even though the built up to their story is good enough, I do not find the chemistry in them...age gap between them too is very much visible ....let's see...smiley20.

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Dihiva

Good to know that people are impressed with this show.smiley20 Have to admit I am liking the show too. Initially it took time but now, it is getting better. Obviously, Arjun's character, career and purpose of Georgia visit are all still under wraps and may be revealed in the later episodes but I like the pace of the show. The way they are building up argha relationship through this Georgia track definitely has my heart smiley27

I too hope the legal battles get to a logical end soon! Manoj should be punished for all the atrocities he committed.

I had stopped watching any show after Ghum 1 ended. I gave this show a try because of Neil and I'm enjoying it. I hope the makers don't destroy it.

phoolrudra thumbnail
I do not think Manoj will be punished or anything; it is just that they will give a logical end to the track I guess by mentioning Arjun or Megha is innocent if either or both get caught and will return to India to start Megha's new phase that is how she faces the society and all.
Ashane25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

They are planning to show- how a cheated woman gets treated by society and how she gives a fresh start with an ideal guy like Arjun.....ye bechara pattern nhi badlegasmiley44......

Edited by Ashane25 - a day ago
Ashane25 thumbnail

I m not going to get invested in any show from now...it takes a lot of time to come out of it...I am glad people r liking the show...but honestly I cannot ship for Argha....even though the built up to their story is good enough, I do not find the chemistry in them...age gap between them too is very much visible ....let's see...smiley20.

Watch na I too haven't watched a single Georgia ep but some clips found good and see Argha.....chemistry aa jayegi.....smiley36

Resham thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashane25

Watch na I too haven't watched a single Georgia ep but some clips found good and see Argha.....chemistry aa jayegi.....smiley36

Arey I am watching the show , it's just that I am not getting emotionally connected to it...ek baar sabak mil gaya...bas huasmiley20...watching the show for Neil...smiley27

Ashane25 thumbnail

Arey I am watching the show , it's just that I am not getting emotionally connected to it...ek baar sabak mil gaya...bas huasmiley20...watching the show for Neil...smiley27

Can understand your pain.....we were on the same boatsmiley19

Ye rangu pe bhi naye naye husbands aate hain kya, divorce and dramasmiley16

Edited by Ashane25 - a day ago