Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Resham thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: a day ago

I don't know what to write for today...saw the episode bas...

Dihiva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Oh ho! Letters likhi ja rahi hainsmiley9.. 🤣 it was cute though, Arjun trying to lighten Megha's mood with his half baked shaayari, giving her strength in his letters. Megha is obviously scared for his life after listening to his immediate plan of diverting the police from her. With the songs being played in the bg, it feels like they are more than friends now.

Arjun wants Manoj punished and not megha which is good but will he be able to do it? I do understand his justification for helping her escape but will have to see how it works out.

PS: Megha's clothes seem to be looser on Arjun smiley37

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Loved loved today's episode smiley9. The letter part was so beautiful and well done!! And the saat kadam scene smiley9

AninditaB thumbnail

Megha will be arrested again as Arjun is shot. There's a promo as well. I guess they'll be proved innocent legally. It's good that illegal scenes won't be glorified

Dihiva thumbnail

Originally posted by: AninditaB

Loved loved today's episode smiley9. The letter part was so beautiful and well done!! And the saat kadam scene smiley9

Ohhh! Saath kadam ka vo matlab tha?!smiley9 did not realise while watching the scene.. makes sense nowsmiley20

AninditaB thumbnail

Yesss. A good creativity was used in the letter scene, Arjun's effect was present there also.

Dihiva thumbnail

Originally posted by: AninditaB

Yesss. A good creativity was used in the letter scene, Arjun's effect was present there also.

💯.. Arjun is having an impact beyond friendship for megha and soon I feel she will not be able to deny her feelings for himsmiley9. Who can blame her? He has indeed been a gentleman and more than that a true confidant during her arduous journey to Georgia. It's natural, she feels very emotionally connected to himsmiley42

Ashane25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dihiva

Oh ho! Letters likhi ja rahi hainsmiley9.. 🤣 it was cute though, Arjun trying to lighten Megha's mood with his half baked shaayari, giving her strength in his letters. Megha is obviously scared for his life after listening to his immediate plan of diverting the police from her. With the songs being played in the bg, it feels like they are more than friends now.

Arjun wants Manoj punished and not megha which is good but will he be able to do it? I do understand his justification for helping her escape but will have to see how it works out.

PS: Megha's clothes seem to be looser on Arjun smiley37

B: bola tha nasmiley36, one second ye changing room kahan se aayasmiley30.....

So ep is worth watching, kal dekhunga..... I was saying it was there and now shown- let's see aheadsmiley36

Edited by Ashane25 - a day ago
Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Dihiva

My preferred course:

Once Arjun lands in India with Megha after whatever happens in Georgia, I want him to say goodbye to megha at the airport itself, hand her over to her parents and leave. He should just stay away from her and let her deal with the world. He has already helped her a lot and there is no need for him to play a saviour to megha all the time. Her parents will be there to support her emotionally and once she is back in her house, she will be able to handle the world around her. Let her and thanedarni deal with Manoj's parents and the divorce proceedings. Arjun can just play the IAS officer he is supposed to be and be a witness in her case if needed by law.

I want Megha's feelings for Arjun to develop over time during the course of all these events and it should be a fresh start for her. There is no rush and no need of forced marriage for Argha, fingers crossed 🤞

It's better he stays away from her for sometime and let her deal with her problems. It's better for both of them.

Ashane25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Again I have problemsmiley16 why we have issues with legal illegal things when the case is false......yaar ye society and laws jaaye saatve aasman mein wrong is wrong and main ye sab nhi maanta.....

People will judge a married woman not man and mindless legal system without understanding of true case kya bakwas hai ye.....how in this world in an Indian society womanisers can be spared and how Arjun is morally wrong to take illegal ways....

Edited by Ashane25 - a day ago