Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Ashane25

And I don't understand Manoj is a cheater...so why we are thinking of morals about marriage which was just a fraud.....

Because Indian audience is weird. No problem with seeing a serial where the guy is married to two women (one secretly) and he will go back and forth between the two of them and we are supposed to feel sorry for the one who is openly cheating instead of the poor woman who is left in the dark, then gets mad when she finds out and becomes a villain because the two people she trusted backstabbed her. That kind of behavour is completely okay

But have we seen a serial where is a girl is caught between two men and cannot decide which one to choose? 😬

Resham thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Why it is so difficult to take criticism...not always we can talk only goodsmiley6...better keep distance smiley9

Ashane25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

Because Indian audience is weird. No problem with seeing a serial where the guy is married to two women (one secretly) and he will go back and forth between the two of them and we are supposed to feel sorry for the one who is openly cheating instead of the poor woman who is left in the dark, then gets mad when she finds out and becomes a villain because the two people she trusted backstabbed her. That kind of behavour is completely okay

But have we seen a serial where is a girl is caught between two men and cannot decide which one to choose? 😬

I don't watch such cheap dramas, I have only watched few shows and followed ghum, actually liked ML much more than FL......smiley16

B: yes I know the show that I have watched......smiley36

About message: how a womaniser can be glorified but not a victim, that's really weird....problem isn't just audience it's makers who sell non sense.....and actually in an emotional way any type of narratives can be expressed beyond morals....smiley16

Edited by Ashane25 - a day ago
Ashane25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fats24

Arrey, bhai India mein yeh sab ka farak padta hai na. Manoj chahe jitni bhi ladkiyon ke peeche bhagega log kuch nahi bolenge. Lekin Megha ko itni baatein sunayenge. Jab Arjun ne Megha ko god mein uthake hospital leke gaya tha tab logo ne kya kuch nahi bola tha. Log kahenge ke Manoj chahe jo bhi kare lekin Megha ek aurat hai. Usko sanajhna chahiye.

I wasn't talking about PPL in show but here us who shouldn't be affected of such a fraudster.....and I don't think so Indians are this immoral that they respect a womaniser.....smiley29

And who cares about unnecessary opinions when we know who is actually correct.....this drama is boiling my blood man that pathetic Manoj is shown so strong and Arjun so weak even though he is of much higher profile.....Megha is a dumb....

Edited by Ashane25 - a day ago
Ashane25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Resham

Why it is so difficult to take criticism...not always we can talk only goodsmiley6...better keep distance smiley9

Was this to mesmiley19.....aree Maine kya galat bol diya.....smiley24

Dihiva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

My preferred course:

Once Arjun lands in India with Megha after whatever happens in Georgia, I want him to say goodbye to megha at the airport itself, hand her over to her parents and leave. He should just stay away from her and let her deal with the world. He has already helped her a lot and there is no need for him to play a saviour to megha all the time. Her parents will be there to support her emotionally and once she is back in her house, she will be able to handle the world around her. Let her and thanedarni deal with Manoj's parents and the divorce proceedings. Arjun can just play the IAS officer he is supposed to be and be a witness in her case if needed by law.

I want Megha's feelings for Arjun to develop over time during the course of all these events and it should be a fresh start for her. There is no rush and no need of forced marriage for Argha, fingers crossed 🤞

Resham thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashane25

Was this to mesmiley19.....aree Maine kya galat bol diya.....smiley24

Nahiiiiiii...bilkul bhi nahi...smiley31somethings on SM right now.....smiley24

Ashane25 thumbnail

Drama is part of show things won't go fluently like what you mentioned as what I see for trp game.....Yes I too don't want further involvement of Arjun as it will create questions and unnecessary problems between or for them...... definitely ab itne sab ke baad I don't want CAs......

Even though they developed some sort of feeling for eo in a hidden way that's fine......I don't give a dam for that cheater Manoj but haan if she is still married atleast distance after Georgia matterssmiley1.....

Resham thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dihiva

My preferred course:

Once Arjun lands in India with Megha after whatever happens in Georgia, I want him to say goodbye to megha at the airport itself, hand her over to her parents and leave. He should just stay away from her and let her deal with the world. He has already helped her a lot and there is no need for him to play a saviour to megha all the time. Her parents will be there to support her emotionally and once she is back in her house, she will be able to handle the world around her. Let her and thanedarni deal with Manoj's parents and the divorce proceedings. Arjun can just play the IAS officer he is supposed to be and be a witness in her case if needed by law.

I want Megha's feelings for Arjun to develop over time during the course of all these events and it should be a fresh start for her. There is no rush and no need of forced marriage for Argha, fingers crossed 🤞

+1

But since the show is on Rangu, pata nahi kya kya kaise kaise aage chalenge...ab to waise bhi mujhe Sitara pe bhi bharosa nahi, rather kisi bhi channel par...smiley37

phoolrudra thumbnail
Today episode...Content hi Content. Loved the episode I love how the thriller and slow-burn longing build up between them.. Arjun got shot and is senseless... they exchanged dresses but the police knew a female prisoner was on the run not a male. Arjun can be arrested or might not be frankly if he is arrested he will suspended and enquire but they will have to be free because there is no case against Arjun. A justification is also provided as to why Arjun is doing illegal stuff