Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashane25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 days ago

Jaane do jail clothes were loosesmiley36.....

Ashane25 thumbnail

And I don't understand Manoj is a cheater...so why we are thinking of morals about marriage which was just a fraud.....

Ashane25 thumbnail

I don't believe that Argha had nothing, it's there from a long time.....man the guy was comfortable in touching her lips for what soever reason (last ep) .....it's not romantic truly par kuch toh hai aur tha pehle se....smiley36

Ashane25 thumbnail

Vaada matt yaar pain hota haismiley19.......

Waise I admire Neil here he is keeping Virat and Arjun very very different smiley14......

A practical but impactful persona with hidden emotions- Arjun

Virat was emotional guy though practical too but with hidden and mature side.....

Dihiva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashane25

I don't believe that Argha had nothing, it's there from a long time.....man the guy was comfortable in touching her lips for what soever reason (last ep) .....it's not romantic truly par kuch toh hai aur tha pehle se....smiley36

They were comfortable with physical touch for a while now. Mainly after Arjun saved her the first day in Georgia from the goons. With Manoj's lies and truth being revealed, they grew closer and there is no hesitation with physical touch now from both sides.

Arjun being referred to as Megha's boyfriend by many people already and sunny, the jail mate endorsing it, Megha is not entirely averse to the idea. Like you said in an earlier post, why should there be morals in this marriage which is a sham anyway. If Megha and Arjun are attracted to each other, there is nothing wrong in it. But don't get married until she is properly divorced is my feeling.

But looking at the present situation, when Manoj realizes she has escaped from jail, he may spread misinformation in Amritsar that Megha has an affair with Arjun and that was the reason for his leaving her. This may go two ways, either Arjun will marry Megha to save her from accusations or he may go away and not meet Megha for the rumors to die down and there may be a leap. After which they meet again and connect. I prefer the second option to be honest.

Dihiva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fats24

Oh! I hope he's got shot on his hand. What will happen to Megha?

yeah, I think he is shot in the arm, thats how it looked in the promo

phoolrudra thumbnail
Posted: a day ago
In foreign jails as far I know the clothes are unisex and they have the same clothes for male and female prisoners
Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Dihiva

I felt a very slight attraction today in the sense that they both have grown close over past few days in Georgia.

Megha trusts Arjun and depends on him for emotional support along with all the help he is doing. She takes an amount of liberty with Arjun which she never could with Manoj. She started comparing him to Manoj recently. She doesn't hesitate while holding on to him or hugging him which shows she has moved on from Manoj but may be not all the way to Arjun yetsmiley36.

Arjun doesn't have anything or anyone else on his mind except Megha ever since they came to Georgia. But from his side, I feel it's more of a responsibility to take her safely back to her parents because it was his idea in the first place that she should see for herself and judge Manoj. He probably feels guilty for putting her in this dangerous position.

Today I felt relief from Arjun's side and probably gratitude and relief from Megha's side when he pulled her out of the swamp. But yes, can't deny, I saw something there like attraction smiley9.

There's a sense of comfort level from Megha's side which wasn't there before and now she has begun to trusts him. It will take time for Megha to move on completely from Manoj but eventually she will forget all about him.

Fats24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dihiva

They were comfortable with physical touch for a while now. Mainly after Arjun saved her the first day in Georgia from the goons. With Manoj's lies and truth being revealed, they grew closer and there is no hesitation with physical touch now from both sides.

Arjun being referred to as Megha's boyfriend by many people already and sunny, the jail mate endorsing it, Megha is not entirely averse to the idea. Like you said in an earlier post, why should there be morals in this marriage which is a sham anyway. If Megha and Arjun are attracted to each other, there is nothing wrong in it. But don't get married until she is properly divorced is my feeling.

But looking at the present situation, when Manoj realizes she has escaped from jail, he may spread misinformation in Amritsar that Megha has an affair with Arjun and that was the reason for his leaving her. This may go two ways, either Arjun will marry Megha to save her from accusations or he may go away and not meet Megha for the rumors to die down and there may be a leap. After which they meet again and connect. I prefer the second option to be honest.

The second option is better since Megha will get time to move on and in the meantime realise her feelings for Arjun.

Manoj won't take a second to accuse her of an illicit relationship since all along he has called Arjun as her "Yaar" and " Aashiq" and now he will have proof that they're having an illicit relationship.

Fats24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashane25

And I don't understand Manoj is a cheater...so why we are thinking of morals about marriage which was just a fraud.....

Arrey, bhai India mein yeh sab ka farak padta hai na. Manoj chahe jitni bhi ladkiyon ke peeche bhagega log kuch nahi bolenge. Lekin Megha ko itni baatein sunayenge. Jab Arjun ne Megha ko god mein uthake hospital leke gaya tha tab logo ne kya kuch nahi bola tha. Log kahenge ke Manoj chahe jo bhi kare lekin Megha ek aurat hai. Usko sanajhna chahiye.