Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

phoolrudra thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago
I saw yesterday's episode. Yes, what Arjun is doing being an IAS officer is wrong but he has no way out.. because every point is against Megha, and the inmates and police treatment are pretty bad. I think Arjun knows the consequences if they get caught but he is not giving a dam about implications at this point... He is thinking of the well-being of Megha
Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: phoolrudra

I saw yesterday's episode. Yes, what Arjun is doing being an IAS officer is wrong but he has no way out.. because every point is against Megha, and the inmates and police treatment are pretty bad. I think Arjun knows the consequences if they get caught but he is not giving a dam about implications at this point... He is thinking of the well-being of Megha

I agree with you. I don't understand why did they put her in prison amongst these wild criminals. It's fine they arrested her. But, they knew these criminals well. She was being troubled by her inmate but they didn't take any action. Even now after being stabbed they haven't done anything.

Arjun is an upright officer but because of Megha's condition he's taking such a drastic step. I hope Arjun doesn't get caught because then it will be very difficult to save Megha.

Dihiva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

Wah! Jisse bhi Georgia ke nazare dekhne the, unhe Aaj Georgia ki sabse khoobsurat nazara mil jaayega.. sewage tunnels smiley37

Coming to the episode, Megha and sunny escaped into the tunnels and were obviously followed by police. Sunny was shot and megha finally escaped into the forest and found Arjun. He pulls her out of a swamp in the forest and they are on the run. Arjun looked very cute for me today smiley9.

Manoj' s mother calls Manoj while Megha's family listens silently to know the truth. They come to know that Arjun is in Georgia and is helping megha through Manoj's words and are relieved.. praying that Arjun should be with Megha and bring her out of all troubles.

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I'm glad they were listening quietly. Else he would have made another fake story. I hope Megha's family don't release these fraudsters soon. They should trouble them the way Manoj troubled Megha. But, I wonder how will Arjun and Megha escape and where will they go from here.

Dihiva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fats24

I'm glad they were listening quietly. Else he would have made another fake story. I hope Megha's family don't release these fraudsters soon. They should trouble them the way Manoj troubled Megha. But, I wonder how will Arjun and Megha escape and where will they go from here.

Megha is very weak and unable to walk further, so Arjun says there is an old cottage where they can hide and convinces her to walk further. I don't know what they are planning to be honest 🤔

Ashane25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ok so ab adventure aaya hai game mein....smiley36

phoolrudra thumbnail
But the point is jayenge kaha.. raat, of course, cottage main bita sakte hai but in daylight.. police will be searching them. Its difficult for Arjun also ...lets see how they shows
Resham thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ok she escaped with Arjun...now what next? I am patiently waiting for the story to unravel but.........

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

she is still married and they are going to be in some random cottage. guess, she will get accused of affair? is it too early for romance if one party is still married?

Resham thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Saw the precap..firse Vaada.....nahiiiiii....please dont make me remember Viratsmiley19.....pleasesmiley19