Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashane25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 days ago

There are things to cover definitely but dekh lo main bhi kal ep check kar lungasmiley36......I haven't watched even once from Georgia tour......smiley36

Edited by Ashane25 - 4 days ago
Dihiva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

Heyya people smiley31

Hope all are doing well!

Today's episode is a short episode.. 16 mins I think.. Arjun whispers to Megha that whatever happens will be tonight and she should be ready for the signal and leaves. Megha is then taken into her cell. Her jailmate becomes Arjun's aide to get Megha out of jail. Apparently, Arjun bought her confidence and also an officer. She tells megha that they have to dig a hole on the floor beneath the washroom and she can escape through the tunnel underneath.

They did the digging for 3days and megha jumps down just when the officers come in for inspection. Lawyer is warning Arjun not to do anything stupid which would ensure megha never comes out but Arjun is determined.

Amy is pissed off with Manoj and says she doesn't trust him anymore

Ps- the jailmate says if Arjun is not Megha's boyfriend, she should think about it once she is out of jail, she wouldn't find anyone like him again smiley39. Jailmate becomes the first Argha shippersmiley36

Resham thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks girl for the update....smiley31

Will catch up in a while...

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Thank you for the update.

Resham thumbnail

Saw the episode...isn't Arjun breaking the law being an IAS officer himselfsmiley6....the entire toilet sewage scene seemed to be lifted from Gupt film - Bobby Deol wala...for a second I am watching Abbas Mustaan film supposedly....smiley36

Chalo dekhte hai....aage kya hai dekhne mein...

Fats24 thumbnail

I watched the episode. Though Arjun was successful in his mission of rescuing Megha I'm afraid it might hinder her chance of proving herself innocent. The lawyer was right when she asked him not to do anything stupid. I hope things fall into place and both Arjun and Megha come out clean.

Resham thumbnail

Very true...I mean being in hands of law himself why is this escape planned..maybe we will have to watch it to unravel

Fats24 thumbnail

I guess eventually he might end up concluding that since the officials were not ready to listen to Megha's side and the way they were treating her he had no choice.

Resham thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fats24

I guess eventually he might end up concluding that since the officials were not ready to listen to Megha's side and the way they were treating her he had no choice.

Haan the makers can twist it any how ahead....let's wait and watch

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dihiva

Heyya people smiley31

Hope all are doing well!

Today's episode is a short episode.. 16 mins I think.. Arjun whispers to Megha that whatever happens will be tonight and she should be ready for the signal and leaves. Megha is then taken into her cell. Her jailmate becomes Arjun's aide to get Megha out of jail. Apparently, Arjun bought her confidence and also an officer. She tells megha that they have to dig a hole on the floor beneath the washroom and she can escape through the tunnel underneath.

They did the digging for 3days and megha jumps down just when the officers come in for inspection. Lawyer is warning Arjun not to do anything stupid which would ensure megha never comes out but Arjun is determined.

Amy is pissed off with Manoj and says she doesn't trust him anymore

Ps- the jailmate says if Arjun is not Megha's boyfriend, she should think about it once she is out of jail, she wouldn't find anyone like him again smiley39. Jailmate becomes the first Argha shippersmiley36

Ab se episodes short hi hongi because Parineeti starts at 7 20pm