Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dihiva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: phoolrudra

But the recent bts of yesterday shows Arjun and Megha escaping from the hospital and it would show Arjun in a bad light but Megha condition is pathetic too she will not survive there, so yes on humanitarian grounds Arjun is right. But they might also shows things legally that hiding Megha in a safe place Arjun and lawyer proved her innocence

Megha will not survive even for a few hours there. I agree with you that he may hide her in a safe place and then prove Manoj's crimes legallysmiley20. On humanitarian grounds it is not wrong on Arjun's part 💯. I want him to get her out of there by hook or crook and then Manoj punished for everything he has caused to hersmiley7

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I agree. On humanitarian grounds he's right because if anything happens to Megha and then she's proven innocent there's no point. She needs to be alive. So, yes he's 💯 ☑️. And, if she's in a safe place Arjun won't be stressed. He will be able to get the proofs freely.

Dihiva thumbnail

Ajeeb sa bharosa, ajeeb sa ziddsmiley27

Megha was stabbed and admitted in the prison hospital. Arjun was informed and he went to meet her. They had some tender moments between each other. He brought her kada Prasad and fed it to her. Gave her hope and at the end asked her to trust him and that she wouldn't stay there any longer.

Thanedarni is whipping Manoj's parents to know more information about Meghasmiley36

Lighter episode with no jailmate drama todaysmiley42

Edited by Dihiva - 4 days ago
AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Today's episode is worth watching!! Don't miss it

Resham thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Glad to see a lighter episode today...ajeeb sa bharosa, ajeeb si ziddsmiley27 ..loved Arjun Megha and Thanedarni ...smiley20

Dihiva thumbnail

Today's episode was hopeful and gave good vibes. Loved Arjun and Megha's conversation "achi nahi lag rahi hoon?" Arjun's reply," bilkul achi nahi dhik rahi..bandar lag rahi ho" was extremely heartful.. he was trying to lighten her spirit there by just being normal. And later he says, "duniya ki sabse khubsurat ladki dhik rahi ho"smiley27

Thanedarni is going all out now.. I was happy they remembered those parents of Manoj.. like she said she is already suspended and has nothing to lose now, so whip whip whipsmiley40

Sneha2002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Guys ... New viewer here ..watch some clips on TL and came to know about show ...can anybody tell me why Megha being Thanedarni daughter has not been educated...I mean what is her educational background in the show

Dihiva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha2002

Hi Guys ... New viewer here ..watch some clips on TL and came to know about show ...can anybody tell me why Megha being Thanedarni daughter has not been educated...I mean what is her educational background in the show

Hi! Megha is a Punjabi girl from Amritsar with a degree level education. They did not say that she wasn't educated. She is just not fluent in English may be because she studied in a Punjabi medium school. She is a choreographer in the show.

Edited by Dihiva - 4 days ago
Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

After a long time we got a lighter episode. Loved Megha - Arjun scene at the hospital. Loved the way he gave her hope and tried to pacify her. And, another thing I loved was the way he sternly told the doctor that she's not a criminal and asked her how she got injured.

Megha's mom whipping Manoj's parents was cherry on the cake. This was the best part. All this while they were troubling Megha's family but today we got to see the opposite.

Last but not the least 'mere andar bhi ek ajeeb si zidd hai, pata nahi kyu'. This dialogue made me feel he's definitely upto something. Neil aces tough characters like IPS Virat Chavan and IAS Arjun Talwar to the core.

This episode is not to be missed.

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

It doesn't feel believable to me that Megha has one drama after another. The girl must be superbly jinxed. The writers are trying hard to make us feel sorry for her but it is having the opposite effect on me. Instead, losing interest in watching this drama. Will check back few episodes later.