Frequent Posters

Dihiva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

Yes, she was stabbed by jailmates in the bathroom.. hope it's a dream smiley13

Resham thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I am not ready to take this much of violence ....this is getting really dark for a 7 pm slot....anyways thanks for the update

Dihiva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Resham

I am not ready to take this much of violence ....this is getting really dark for a 7 pm slot....anyways thanks for the update

I agree.. bohot ho raha hai, my ray of hope is that promo where Arjun is planning something.

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Dihiva

I agree.. bohot ho raha hai, my ray of hope is that promo where Arjun is planning something.

Same here. I hope it is Arjun's plan. Has Arjun found a lawyer?

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Anyone seen the precap? Please update.. want to know if Megha is alivesmiley38

I hope she pretends to die and comes back with a new identity for revengesmiley16

Dihiva thumbnail

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

I hope she pretends to die and comes back with a new identity for revengesmiley16

smiley36Naa.. Arjun seems to be planning her escape from jail. But I wonder what about that video recording in megha's phone? When will they realize its existence? Isn't this a bigger offence, escaping from prison?smiley5

Dihiva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fats24

Same here. I hope it is Arjun's plan. Has Arjun found a lawyer?

Yes, the lady in yesterday's episode is megha's lawyer but she is unable to be of much help as she is caught in drug and harassment cases. smiley13 She said it will take at least 15 days for her to get bail. Megha looked in a very pathetic state and Arjun promised to get her out asap. I think this is the reason he is planning something for escape.

Edited by Dihiva - 5 days ago
Resham thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hope this torture ends soon and Arjun is able to rescue Megha...

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

smiley36Naa.. Arjun seems to be planning her escape from jail. But I wonder what about that video recording in megha's phone? When will they realize its existence? Isn't this a bigger offence, escaping from prison?smiley5

Yes, it is a bigger offence and won't it bring Arjun in bad light since he's an IAS officer? It's fine if Megha is stabbed and has to be sent to a hospital and during that time both Arjun and the lawyer can find proof of her innocence. That would be a much better way of rescuing her from jail and save of all the allegations.

phoolrudra thumbnail
But the recent bts of yesterday shows Arjun and Megha escaping from the hospital and it would show Arjun in a bad light but Megha condition is pathetic too she will not survive there, so yes on humanitarian grounds Arjun is right. But they might also shows things legally that hiding Megha in a safe place Arjun and lawyer proved her innocence