Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 days ago

Originally posted by: Fats24

The way they caught Megha by listening to Manoj's story I felt they Indian police smiley36. How can they listen to only Manoj and not give a chance to Megha? And, who's the jail mate? Why was she slapping Megha? I hope this is last bit of torture for Megha. From tomorrow we can see Manoj getting tortured and Amy going against him.

Oh her torture is still not oversmiley36 kal ke precap mein that jailmate is strangling hersmiley18 makers seem to have lost it. Kuch bhi dikha rahe. Ek dum hi megha ko jail mein dalke jail ka uniform bhi dediya and itni scary jailmate bhi dedismiley26 I feel like they really didn't have a proper track in mind jo mann mein aaraha kar rahe hainsmiley29

Dihiva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Oh her torture is still not oversmiley36 kal ke precap mein that jailmate is strangling hersmiley18 makers seem to have lost it. Kuch bhi dikha rahe. Ek dum hi megha ko jail mein dalke jail ka uniform bhi dediya and itni scary jailmate bhi dedismiley26 I feel like they really didn't have a proper track in mind jo mann mein aaraha kar rahe hainsmiley29

Really? I am watching online and don't get a precap there. Anyway, the torture is getting unbearable. I was shocked with today's episode. Everything happened so fast and she was puking in jail with the devil calling her 'malai kofta'smiley7. Manoj, looks like he is already scaring Amy.. she looked scared by the end of today's episode. I was banging my head when Megha was begging her to tell the truth.. she just tried to kill you an hour ago with a hammer, girl?! What do you expect from a murderer? OMG, this track has to take on some lighter shades or it not going to be digestible for the audiencesmiley44

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Abhi tak Megha ka jurm saabit bhi nahi hua aur usse jail ka uniform jaise de sakte hai? Aur itni khatarnak qaidi normal jail main kaise rakh sakte hai?

Fats24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dihiva

Really? I am watching online and don't get a precap there. Anyway, the torture is getting unbearable. I was shocked with today's episode. Everything happened so fast and she was puking in jail with the devil calling her 'malai kofta'smiley7. Manoj, looks like he is already scaring Amy.. she looked scared by the end of today's episode. I was banging my head when Megha was begging her to tell the truth.. she just tried to kill you an hour ago with a hammer, girl?! What do you expect from a murderer? OMG, this track has to take on some lighter shades or it not going to be digestible for the audiencesmiley44

I too am watching online. I'm glad I haven't watched the precap. I hope the lawyer comes in time and protect her. I feel Amy might turn the tables against Manoj. She must have seen his monstrous side for the first time hence she was pretty scared of him. I hope by the end of today's episode we get to see something positive.

heavenlybliss thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

Why does Colors never upload precaps online?smiley7

Dihiva thumbnail

Anyone seen the precap? Please update.. want to know if Megha is alivesmiley38

Dihiva thumbnail

I don't know what to say.. is it really necessary to show such realities like jail torture for a simple Hindi tv show?smiley7 I felt for Megha today and I want her out of there asapsmiley19. But looks like she's been stabbed smiley19

Ashane25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I don't know what to say.. is it really necessary to show such realities like jail torture for a simple Hindi tv show?smiley7 I felt for Megha today and I want her out of there asapsmiley19. But looks like she's been stabbed smiley19

They are showing violence of this level.....in a daily soapsmiley29

Fats24 thumbnail

Stabbed? Who stabbed her? Jail mate?

Dihiva thumbnail

New promo for tomorrow, check it out

https://youtu.be/aNF6LjdttWo?si=WZRINdIKj0-eB5LE

Edited by Dihiva - 5 days ago