Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dihiva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

OMG! Megha was arrested and thrown in jail for possession of drugs and Manoj planted it in her bagsmiley7. Arjun asked his friend to arrange for a senior lawyer who can fight the case for Megha. Jail roommate seems to be the devil incarnatesmiley15.. all in all, I feel sicksmiley11 too much toxicity smiley11

Amy today seemed toned down and scared of Manoj. Megha tried to convince her to tell the truth but she looked scared and confused. May be she will turn approver for meghasmiley24

Edited by Dihiva - 6 days ago
Resham thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dihiva

OMG! Megha was arrested and thrown in jail for possession of drugs and Manoj planted it in her bagsmiley7. Arjun asked his friend to arrange for a senior lawyer who can fight the case for Megha. Jail roommate seems to be the devil incarnatesmiley15.. all in all, I feel sicksmiley11 too much toxicity smiley11

Amy today seemed toned down and scared of Manoj. Megha tried to convince her to tell the truth but she looked scared and confused. May be she will turn approver for meghasmiley24

I may skip today's episode....even for Neil I may not watch

Dihiva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Resham

I may skip today's episode....even for Neil I may not watch

Arey! Dekhlo yaar.. hamne aur bhi bahut kuch jhela hai tv meinsmiley36 yeh tho kuch bhi nahi hai smiley44

Dihiva thumbnail

Megha's phone recording and Amy will help Megha I feel. A lady lawyer came to the PS, I think she will be Megha's lawyer.

Resham thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Honestly I am not too strong to take this drama now....I feel it's too much of Meghas DDP...ek baazi to Argha ki dukhate....anyways I may only watch where Neil is there...but keep updating....

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Kal ke episode mein usne apne muh se qubool kiya ke woh haiwaan hai. Ek haiwaan se achai ki ummeed karna bewakoofi hai. Ab uski haiwaniyat kaha tak jaati woh dekhna hai. Bohot jaldi uska paapo ka ghara bharega tab uska anth hoga.

Dihiva thumbnail

Yeah, I want to see Manoj in jail asap. He challenged Arjun to free Megha and take her to India. So now, Arjun has to do something quick. Manoj has to pay for his sins and very soon.🤞

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

Gosh why has the show become so dark? I am not even feeling like watching anymore. Fast forwarding and watching within 5 minutes. Its just too much torture for Meghasmiley19 first from Manoj, then he framed her in drugs and trying to kill him and what not and now her jail mate seems to be a psycho and is slapping and torturing Hersmiley18 bass hogaya itna negativity nahi dekha jata yaar smiley13

And what kind of police is that? Kuch bhi kar rahe. Based on a half baked footage and a bag that Manoj and Emy brought they framed her in drug case and put her in jail also. Even if its Megha's bag, someone else brought it to the police, they could have put the drugs. How on earth can they arrest her based on this ?

Fats24 thumbnail

The way they caught Megha by listening to Manoj's story I felt they Indian police smiley36. How can they listen to only Manoj and not give a chance to Megha? And, who's the jail mate? Why was she slapping Megha? I hope this is last bit of torture for Megha. From tomorrow we can see Manoj getting tortured and Amy going against him.

Fats24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dihiva

Yeah, I want to see Manoj in jail asap. He challenged Arjun to free Megha and take her to India. So now, Arjun has to do something quick. Manoj has to pay for his sins and very soon.🤞

Manoj has dig a put for himself by challenging Arjun. He will soon regret his decision. His overconfidence will soon fall apart. I guess at the end of the episode a lawyer entered and she might be the one who will fight the case.