Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dihiva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

Today's episode is out. Arjun did what he could to free megha but couldn't find her. It's understandable because they are in another country and he is not police and doesn't have a search warrant but I think he went to get the police.

Megha was tied and mouth taped but did a good job of slithering all the way from the bedroom to the balcony and hinted Arjun. Manoj is planning to sell Megha for money. She freed herself by the end of the episode. But not sure how she will over power Manoj and save herself.

Thanedarni was suspended.. Sikander was behind it.

Edited by Dihiva - 9 days ago
Ashane25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I don't understand this about show an IAS officer is playing Tom and Jerry with a fraudster when if seen baayein haath ka khel hona chahiye.....smiley36

Hope so kuch achcha ho.....

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Dihiva

Today's episode is out. Arjun did what he could to free megha but couldn't find her. It's understandable because they are in another country and he is not police and doesn't have a search warrant but I think he went to get the police.

Megha was tied and mouth taped but did a good job of slithering all the way from the bedroom to the balcony and hinted Arjun. Manoj is planning to sell Megha for money. She freed herself by the end of the episode. But not sure how she will over power Manoj and save herself.

Thanedarni was suspended.. Sikander was behind it.

I guess before Manoj can harm her Arjun might get the police and save her.

I was sure about Sikandar's involvement in Thanedarni's arrest. Can't imagine a person who's giving loans can be a thug and having sources in CBI. it's so easy to trap innocent people and a police officer who's upright.

Dihiva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashane25

I don't understand this about show an IAS officer is playing Tom and Jerry with a fraudster when if seen baayein haath ka khel hona chahiye.....smiley36

Hope so kuch achcha ho.....

I was surprised when Arjun left the apartment 2 times without finding meghasmiley24 I thought he will trick Manoj but kuch nahi.. he just left smiley18

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I feel this might be Arjun's trick to trap Manoj. Arjun was the only person Manoj is afraid of and so now he might feel he's free of him. And, he might commit some mistake and Arjun will catch him.

Ashane25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sach bolu koi story hi nhi hai inke pass.....smiley16

I watched the day before yesterday wala ep I thought I will enjoy both of them but majaa nhi aaya story felt like very very weak FL and reason for her own state over to that even villain wasn't strong just baseless kidnapping aur Arjun Kahan se officer wala vjbe de rha hai......I found it baseless fight.....with no logicsmiley30

Edited by Ashane25 - 9 days ago
Dihiva thumbnail

@Fats24.. even I felt a few episodes back that Arjun was there to trap Manoj and his gang..but now, I don't feel that way anymore smiley22

@Ashane25.. I too feel they don't have a proper story because the episodes seem like they are being written on the fly without prior thought or preparation

Edited by Dihiva - 9 days ago
Resham thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Arjun tried what he could, Manoj tried what he could , and Megha tried what she could....Sikandar did what he could, Meghas mom felt helpless as she could....smiley24Aaj itna hi ...liked bits of Tashan btw the boys but honestly enjoyed yesterday's one more....smiley42

Resham thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

They r working without any head and tail....Aaj main likhun, kal tum likhna , parso koi aur likhega....ho gaya episode....smiley29

phoolrudra thumbnail
Today's episode is the logical progression of yesterday. In this show, they are proceeding realistically It is not rocket science that Arjun will come and save Megha just like that... He does not have any power there and Manoj is still there... Thanedarni suspended quite natural